• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Incineroar god tier after update 2.0?

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Neither god tier nor top tier

He’s a decent character but his recovery is still exploitable and he’s obnoxiously slow. He’s dangerous but not top tier

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I'm an atheist, so I don't believe in god tiers. Anyway, Incineroar is a hard hitter and has decent combo set-ups. His recovery is sub-par, which is why you might expect your opponent to try recovering high. If not, expect the good old side special to up special. If you succeed in taking advantage of that, Incineroar will be Incinomore.

MugZmu

Smash Rookie
It's said to reach the divine level of a God, you must only spam Incineroar's side B both day and night.

BlueJaySSB

Poggers my Doggers
Nah, not even Top Tier. He's a dangerous counterpick, but that recovery(Still) and run speed just ruins it for him.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Definitely not.
The good thing is that the 20% distance buff to his up+b has made it like 70% harder to gimp him.
weird math, yes, but u get the point. It makes him a lot more consistent.
This coupled with the fact that Uthrow can kill now, makes him even more consistent.

The only thing that keeps him from being really good now, is his speed.

Snipnigth

Smash Journeyman
His upthrow kills so early now too, before i had ppl living longer because i got the grab in the middle of the stage and bthrow did not kill there, but upthrow is so good now, same for upsmash u can challenge a lot of aerials with that, but i agree he is still not even top tier he can get camped and spaced real easily.

Top Bottom