• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is Fox a bad character?

Rice03

Smash Cadet
Fox has without of doubt no out of shield options and nothing to defend himself with. His range is so bad that it is laughable. Fox without of doubt has the worst weight in the game and gets zero to death all the time. He cannot attack or apporach because of his poor range and is out spaced by everyone in the entire game. He has very few moves that are good. The only good move he has is his shine. He looses to all of the top tiers inculding Marth and Falco. If is so good that why cant someone explain why he is so good and what should I do to play him in a campy form.

Rice03

Smash Cadet
Fox has without of doubt no out of shield options and nothing to defend himself with. His range is so bad that it is laughable. Fox without of doubt has the worst weight in the game and gets zero to death all the time. He cannot attack or apporach because of his poor range and is out spaced by everyone in the entire game. He has very few moves that are good. The only good move he has is his shine. He looses to all of the top tiers inculding Marth and Falco. If is so good that why cant someone explain why he is so good and what should I do to play him in a campy form.

Keep in mind fox is only good when he is played at top level

FireTails

Smash Cadet
This is the 2nd stupidest thing i've seen on smashboards yet. The 1st what some guy saying kirby is better than fox

tsmfoxmaster

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
FGOD#520
Fox is the best character in the game. He has shine out of shield and very good approaches like running shine, drill shine, shine nair. I'm pretty sure fox don't lose to Marth or falco. When played at top level.

Top Bottom