• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa Smashers?

Knockout0026

Smash Rookie
I've been longing (along with my seasoned friend) to find fellow smash players in the state. I'm new to the community and figured this would be the best way to get notice out. Thanks for your time!

XxBlazingSpeedxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XBlazingSpeedX
What's up man! I'm an Iowa smasher, used to be ranked Oklahoma smasher but right now there's not really much of a scene. Currently trying to host a monthly tournement if I find enough people that have interest and maybe turn it into a weekly.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Hey! Hows it going. We actually have a pretty lively scene! We're just not extremely active on Smash Boards. In addition to the facebook page Schizm posted, Cedar Rapids and Davenport have Smash 4 scenes as well. I highly recommend making a post on the Iowa Smash page and introducing yourself!

In particular, I'd recommend attending We Livin, a monthly hosted in Davenport. I think we're shooting for the 16th of April for the next one, and its sure to be a good time.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Unfortunately you won't find much outside of the Facebook group since no one really uses the boards anymore. A few people just made fake Facebook accounts just to use for the group so that would likely be your best bet.

Top Bottom