• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

BPx

Smash Lord
Looks like it is just gonna be IA/NE...I'm kinda happy, I get to play DDD now.
uhhhhhhhhhh, did you talk to minnesotDERPDERPDERP SORRY DIDN'T SEE RRR'S POST/chicago/kansas city...?
let me message people to see if they are before everyone reads your post and bails this weekend :)

Chicago wants to come, MN is not? coming, and I think KC is still coming(maybe)?

anyone wanna play games tonight? over here maybe?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
You mean all chain grabs are banned, or just infinites?
No just the standing ones like D3 on DK or Marth on Lucas CGs like Falco's are still good as long as your char is moving forward.

Joker are you going to host brawl singles first?
Yes.

I'm kinda happy, I get to play DDD now.
And my streak with teaming with DDD continues ^.^

If Christian ever goes up on stream, his tag should be, [NG]Joker. I mean NGamer sponsors him now.
lol don't forget the 490Frozen >.0

Joker you should put the Psycho Soldier Themes on a stage.
First of Athena has to be one of my favorite chars in the KOF series follow by Kyo and Rugal which is my team in 98 ^.^
So ever since I could edit music I mess with some of her themes Psycho Soldier Remix 96 I had that one on Smashville playing on Saturdays and the first song I added to Brawl and still is to this date is her original Theme Song from 96 which used to be on SV but I moved it to Castle Siege I should also mention I have Esaka from KOF 2002UM on SV and Esaka from KOF96 on Halbert. Also some songs I took out which where Goenitz Theme, Chizuru Theme from 96 and XXX Rugal's Theme from 98 I think I may still have this one lol

Actually before I forget Ngamer could you link me to that adapter to play PS pad on 360 one more time so Greg can buy it for me it will be much appreciated ^.^

PortCity

Smash Ace
So I wake up this morning, minding my own dang business...only to be greeted with...as urban dictionary calls it...

"A term used for a swarming attack, and/or winning a battle by throwing bodies and outnumbering an opponent.

This term was derived off of a video game called Starcraft which had a tactic where you are able to rush opponents by mass producing zergs and rushing them"

Thanks Tyser....but you failed....my defenses were already up :)

PortCity

Smash Ace
Well, do you guys want to come to Ames today? I can get the club house, we we can just play at my spot. Let me know. I'm free after 5:30.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@MRM: No clue...i don't even think he was online when he got banned. What post are you referring to....the one that got changed to stuff , stuff, stuff?

§chizm

Smash Lord
I LOL'd.

Also, good s*** Gary for the song. It's still looping in my head constantly. Joker, put it on some common stage please-- it'll be the greatest.

/Team Psycho Soldier Theme
Meh, I like team Elisabeth or Ash's theme better.
Well, do you guys want to come to Ames today? I can get the club house, we we can just play at my spot. Let me know. I'm free after 5:30.
Whoops, wish I'd seen this earlier. :/
I'd probably go since it has AE. I still need to actually put some time into Marvel. :)
lol why did bpow get banned, all I saw was teczero changed a post to "stuff stuff stuff".
I remember reading it before it got changed, I don't remember what it said because I was half asleep but I don't remember it being bad.
@MRM: No clue...i don't even think he was online when he got banned. What post are you referring to....the one that got changed to stuff , stuff, stuff?
I blame Tyser.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Can someone clarify for me...only chain grabs are allowed...does that mean Ice Climbers infinite is banned, along with DDD's, Diddy's, Yoshi's and ZSS? I'm super confused with that one.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Just no standing infinites.

^This. Also am I still housing you JBM I need to know cause I'm at Greg's house and probably will be chilling here most of the day ^.^

-Joker

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Hey my phone is dead, could someone who reads this tell him I will be down between 4 and 5.
I think Ngamer is coming around the same time and most likely we may still be hanging at Greg's place so if you get a chance to charge your phone call me up otherwise you can stop by my house and if I'm not there I may still be at Greg's either way we should let you know what's up on the boards >.0

@JBM: Kool beans man see ya then.

-Joker

PortCity

Smash Ace
Sunset is around 4:45, so I suspect I"ll be there by 5. It seems like it will be a small tourney, so maybe we can do something different for teams. Maybe another "one of them one of us" tournies in Brawl. Or another round robin with random teams or something. However, If OOS show up and it is big....I"ll be ready to to play Diddy Kong.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Just a quick reminder since it snowed make sure to be careful when coming down the stairs I have had people trip and fall down please take the time to shake the snow of your shoes before entering and wipe them on the carpet before going down the stairs so as to not trip or fall thank you and hope to see you guys tomorrow ^.^

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Spent about 12 hours in or around the bathroom floor, probably a good thing I didn't go, our car wouldn't have made it until about 4.

Top Bottom