• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Mario Party 4 Results

1. NerdGamer3k
2. Salty Matt

Maybe before the salty runback, where I ***** the living hell out of all 3 of you with my 260 coins and 3 bonus stars...... It was amazing. Still cant believe me and Gary came back in Dungeon Duos.

@Joker- You da best man. PS2 is now my favorite stage. Thanks for housing/hosting.
@Greg- Thanks for housing Friday. See you next week maybe.
@Schism, CBK, Kudou- Great seeing you guys.
@Fino- GGs dude, grats on getting first.
@Aura- Games were pretty close this time around, keep it up.
@Kuares- GGs as usual. I might have to pick up Pikachu again because of you :) Also grats on winning the impossible game in MP4. Blake fucked up big time lol. How does it feel to be part of a never give up moment?
@Triple R- Wtf do I do against a Kirby?!?! lol ggs
@Ngamer- Thanks for driving. Just remember, I beat you in domination using your own technique.
@JJRockets and Retrogaming- You guys were way better than I thought you'd be. Hit me up for games some time.
@NE- Great seeing you guys. Should've brought Yulai though.
@Tyser- Path game's so free now.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
JJ be beastin' this! Good showing for your first tourney in Iowa, dood!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
do you post a results thread? If not i'll just drop shoututs in here later
I have never seen Joker post a results thread before, so I'd assume right here.

As a whole, I feel that

A. I need a scene for brawl in Nebraska, I could tell I was hella rusty
B. Melee needs to remain a fixture at these tournaments
C. That being said, Melee/more people should bring TV's and set ups, there were just enough for people who were in tournament to play without much rush, but I had a hard time playing (singles) friendlies just before doubles started.
D. I should plug the two Nebraska tournaments.

Watkins-Nice to see you again, had fun playing your Marth and Ike, Link's gimping is too good :)

Nicole-Nice to see you for like 5 seconds, sucks you are moving away and such.

Wang/Twink-This team name is hilariously homoerotic.

CBK-Also nice to see you for like 5 seconds.

Fino-Good **** winning, nice to see you for like 5 seconds, see ya at Kahoka.

MJG-Your glasses are awesome, same 5 seconds thing from earlier.

YoshQ-That D-smash on Yoshi's and a few other things I saw you do to me/others has me thinking about luigi's potential in other things. Come to Kahoka, you said you might.

4: Bpow-Good showing, glad I sway the bracket so you wouldn't get sent to losers in the first round :O Thanks for playing taxi man.

5: Prince Nappy IV-Snake is such a ***** in teams. Nice chattin.

5: Cook-Nice to see you for 5 seconds, I'll see you in a few weeks.

7: JJROCKETS-Thanks for the ****.

7: Triple R-Really sad we didn't get to play friendlies in brawl, but your Kirby was very game in melee. GG's.

9: yung mo0e the prodiginal explorer :marth:-Actually played friendlies, sucks we could only play 1 Marth ditto (I bet you want a rematch in that...and melee :0).

9: Joker-Well, as it turns out we didn't play any friendlies again :/ Thank you very much for hosting!

9: Kuares-GG's in friendlies, Fox's Dair is stupid.

9: NGamer3k-Nice to see you for like 5 seconds.

13: BlueBomberMan-Tripped on a banana.

13: Twink-Nice to see you for 5 seconds.

13: Mushroomring-GG's in melee, the first 2 stocks in our first match I had a lot of problems with you, mix up is super important, just ask JBM about his sex life.

13: Wang-As I said, your luigi has obviously gotten better in spacing and recovery, but if you listen to YoshQ and only tornado to where you need to be at, and mix up how fast you do it, getting back on stage will get easier. See ya soon, and in Nebraska.

L33K-GG's in bracket and in friendlies.

Skizm-Nice to see you for like 5 seconds.

Greg Dang-Nice to see you for like 5 seconds.

Aura-Smile and chat with us more.

Breezy-I guess I can't beat Ganondorf without blaster camping, really wanted to do that...GG's.

Retro Gaming-I don't believe we met, but we will.

Valk-Three way matches da bess.

JBM-You really love playing melee agressive, don't you?

Tyser-Tyser doesn't love playing melee aggressive.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
1: Fino - Fun doubles friendlies, really helped us as a team I think lol. Gratz on winning singles!
1: MJG - See Fino
3: YoshQ - GGs as always, I'll get you at Don't Blink
4: Bpow - GGs in doubles, I wanna play that Wario in singles next time!
5: Prince Nappy IV - Had lots a fun money matching you, ggs! Friend request me on league of legends
5: Cook - Olimar is so annoying lol, GGs in the money match and in doubles
7: Triple R - Close games in bracket and that money match...you were the only MN player I didn't beat lool Gratz on winning doubles
9: yung mo0e the prodiginal explorer - Great matches bracket and MMs, was lots of fun. You'll learn to fight Diddy eventually :p
9: Joker - Thanks for hosting and housing us! Tourney was noodles! I will hopefully come again to the next one. Great matches in doubles and friendlies Friday night
9: Kuares - Doubles friendlies so good, you gimped my Diddy so many times lol, got revenge from my spike on you in tournament :p
9: NGamer3k - Thanks for the ride! GGs in doubles. Come to Iowa City and we can play sometime, and you should teach me Marvel too
13: BlueBomberMan - GGs in bracket, you actually have a really good Wolf
13: Twink - Don't remember you sorry
13: Mushroomring - Yo we should play often considering we are within walking distance of eachother lol
13: Wang - Fun friendlies
17: L33K - Dont remember...
17: Skizm - Fun matches, Diddy is a tough matchup if you haven't played him a lot
17: Greg Dang - silly card games were silly. Was fun hanging out with you this weekend
17: Aura - dont remember
17: Breezy - Fun money match and friendlies, legit Ganon you got there
17: Retro Gaming -POKEMONTRAINER!!! Doubles too good how did we get 4th? I unno!
17: Valk - Don't remember

Additional shoutouts to IHOP at 5am and to the everyone in ngamer's car for being awesome. I had a great time this weekend, probably most fun tournament I've been to. Was great to meet all new smashers, you guys should come to IL sometime ;P
Thanks again to Joker for hosting/housing and Ngamer for driving!

Kuares

Pizza
YoshQ: Appreciate the MM and the ride back to campus.

Bpow: We didn't play at all, but thanks for the ride to the tourney.

Prince Nappy IV: We almost beat your team. That's all I need to know.

JJROCKETS: Ha, usually people never expect Fox to use shine at all in this game and I learned the nair to Barrel recovery 2 weeks ago, oh and just a rumor but Portcity's hyped to teach you some Diddy tricks.

Triple R: Good matches, gotta remember to not go offstage. Oh and Kirby dittos.

M0e: Ha, I wasn't prepared for our match in brawl. Melee was terribly silly, 2 Illusion cancels to death and then a complete reversal on Brinstar. Thanks for the tips.

Joker: Surprised my coldstar-teleport cross-ups worked as much as they did. Gotta ask though if Wesker's counters are worth anything?

Kuares: What'chu playing marvel before a brawl tournament for?

NGamer3k: You told me that before at Kevin's. I'll keep that in mind next time I play Marvel. Mario party though, that 15 dice roll ruined that game for everyone. When I'm back for break and Iowa doesn't have one for some reason, we need to practice our teamwork.

Megarobman: I got you more with Bair than Dair I believe. Sad that people cheer for Wolf in that match-up, it's not like it's more difficult for either character.

Twink: Nice seeing you show up. Wish we could've played games though.

Mushroomring: Our match wasn't too different from the last one we had. Mario party was too good though. Show me the path to the finish next time, why would they make a battle game so consistant.

Greg Dang: When playing marvel, should I be saying anything while playing or just keep going? Oh and you still need to beat Starfox.

Aura: I'm pretty sure you were the one who lit the final fuse on all of us.

Breezy: Man that 1st stock second game was awful. I hate knocking people out that way.

Retro Gaming: How'd charizard kill me at like 70%??? Guah, good stuff in teams. As I said elsewhere Ngamer and I need to practice sometime.

Valk: Oh smashers, blind to the consequences of modding controllers.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Can we have games in Ames this Thursday? I want to play teams, but didn't get a chance to at Christian's this weekend.

PortCity

Smash Ace
1: Fino - Nice seeing you again. We got along, I like that :)
1: MJG - Cousin, you and I need to 1) team again after I have warmed up...we were wrecking despite all the madness I caused to OUR team 2) commentate some matches together....hahaha... Does Stockton approve?
3: YoshQ - Nice chilling with you. We will play some singles next time.
4: Bpow - If you keep this up it looks like I'll be retiring sooner than I thought :-D ... Plus I think your Iowa PR ranking has improved :)
5: Prince Nappy IV - Had fun chilling at brandon's house...watch out for spikes :)
5: Cook - Your Olimar gives me so much grief, mostly cause you run from me :-P .... lol.... anyway, had a blast playing with you
7: Triple R - Close game in braket...we botched a SUPER lead to get kicked out of winners...and you sealed the deal with a dang hammer :(....not bad...also...Had fun chilling at brandon's house...watch out for spikes :)
9: yung mo0e the prodiginal explorer - LOL.... Lil'B...#SWAG...and all that jazz..oh yeah...welcome to the real world Moe...it's bad :)
9: Joker - We will get them next time. I want to offer you the chance for me to kinda train you / teach you how to fight Diddy. If you are up to it let me know. I'm a pretty good teacher (I do it for a living), just ask Bpow :)
9: Kuares - I normally kinda shake my head at you QRS...however I was VERY proud of you when we played doubles against JJ. We started to REALLY get into sync and it was refreshing cause you haven't been much of a doubles player in my eyes. Start coming over more often and I can give you some critiques....hahaha...who told you that rumor about JJ Rockets? :) You have good sources...
9: NGamer3k - Good seeing you again.
13: BlueBomberMan - Sorry we couldn't play much....I'll give you the whole run down next time we play
13: Twink - You guys were playing well...I was shocked
13: Mushroomring - I didn't play you, but I did see you. Come down more often with eastern iowa.
13: Wang - Your tourney placement wasn't bad and you guys did well in doubles. Keep playing.
17: L33K - Eastern Iowa? What's up?
17: Skizm - Sup Skiz?
17: Greg Dang - Same ole, I like chatting with you about the tourney as it is going on. You keep me abreast as to what is happening.
17: Aura - Didn't see / recognize you...sorry
17: Breezy - Hahahaha....man you kept stomping me at Brandon's house...that ish wasn't fun :)......watch out for spikes :)
17: Retro Gaming -You guys got the best of us....in the worst way.... :)

Last but not least:

@JJ Rockets: I both respect and disrespect you...I just don't know how to feel. You are a cool dude, and our matches were close and fun, both in bracket and out of bracket, singles and doubles. As a person you are great, but watching you beat Joker in a solid 1 stock 1 on 1 and then literally rob MN makes just craps on everything I believe in when it comes to diddy. I spent SOOOooo much time learning techniques, off stage fighting, recovery, nearly everything about my character...but then you come in and kill EVERYONE by simply...

1) Pulling out a banana
2) Holding the banana
3) Walk towards your opponent
4) Throw the banana (up, down, left or right)
5) Punish them based on what they do

I am just in AWE at how effective that was. I spend so much time faking people out and using my entire moveset, when I literally could put in substantially less effort and win :(....it was embarassing for me. That said, I think you live in eastern iowa now? If so, take some time to come down here, on a weekend, Sunday or something so we can play. I'll show you all the crazy creative stuff that can be implemented during the match, and you show me how to abuse the basics. As a bonus, Brandon and I will show you the Wario matchup, because he is the only character that legitimately counterpicks us (forget what the boards say, it is +2 if the Wario knows what he is doing and you don't). Hit me up, if you are up for it. P.S. - I don't want to come off as rude, or none of that...just I'm mad salty...so please forgive me. You beat Joker...and that is like a stab in the heart :(

BPx

Smash Lord
sekou you can't talk about my man stockton without knowing the madness he causes

and thanks everyone for the compliments and stuff, but i still suck, haha. I'm going to keep trying to improve myself until you guys are FORCED to work at it to keep up with me, like I was with each and every one of you when I started playing. Iowa needed some motivation, and some real competition. If people start getting more interested in the game, and want to travel oos/compete with each other... we should actually start a power ranking. I think we have enough good players now where it might be beneficial. As logic/coney said on siis stream... "the midwest is super chill, and everyone is nice, it really seems like a community... but when look you at their skill levels[compared to east coast], it shows." I think MW is underrated BY FAR, but I think if we were all a little more cocky, it could foster competition and a stronger drive to improve. Just my thoughts. I guess i'll do some shoutouts too...

tl;dr, we need egos

resTy

Smash Champion
Sekou's shout out to JJROCKETS reminds me of when I used to play Samus really technical then I realized the only thing you need in order to win is strong fundamentals. Those were good times.

/nostalgia

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Tyser: My bad I didn't include you or JBM in my shoutout. You are right though...the thing is, I have great fundamentals, but I use a lot of energy creating weird virtually non-existent situations ALL the time, when I could create normal, basic, but hard situations with far less risk. I figured that "no one would fall for that", but seeing how JJ did it, I was in awe. Bpow said it best...it is the Gnes vs. ADHD argument. ADHD is faster and riskier, Gnes is safer. I now see the light as to where playing safe can get you :-\

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
9: Kuares -who told you that rumor about JJ Rockets? :) You have good sources...

Last but not least:

@JJ Rockets: I both respect and disrespect you...I just don't know how to feel. You are a cool dude, and our matches were close and fun, both in bracket and out of bracket, singles and doubles. As a person you are great, but watching you beat Joker in a solid 1 stock 1 on 1 and then literally rob MN makes just craps on everything I believe in when it comes to diddy. I spent SOOOooo much time learning techniques, off stage fighting, recovery, nearly everything about my character...but then you come in and kill EVERYONE by simply...

1) Pulling out a banana
2) Holding the banana
3) Walk towards your opponent
4) Throw the banana (up, down, left or right)
5) Punish them based on what they do

I am just in AWE at how effective that was. I spend so much time faking people out and using my entire moveset, when I literally could put in substantially less effort and win :(....it was embarassing for me. That said, I think you live in eastern iowa now? If so, take some time to come down here, on a weekend, Sunday or something so we can play. I'll show you all the crazy creative stuff that can be implemented during the match, and you show me how to abuse the basics. As a bonus, Brandon and I will show you the Wario matchup, because he is the only character that legitimately counterpicks us (forget what the boards say, it is +2 if the Wario knows what he is doing and you don't). Hit me up, if you are up for it. P.S. - I don't want to come off as rude, or none of that...just I'm mad salty...so please forgive me. You beat Joker...and that is like a stab in the heart :(
The thing with Diddy is that all the tricks and such don't really matter all that much...If you can just play patient and stay back and punish everything then you pretty much just win. I know most of the banana tricks (Peanut cancels, instant toss stuff, SNL, etc) and I do them in friendlies and such, but in tournament they tend to put me in a mindset of "YEAH! Let's do banana tricks!" and then I go into autopilot and stop focusing so much on beating the opponent. You can try to fake an opponent out all day, but the bottom line is that the easiest way to land a banana toss is when they make a mistake and you punish it, and everyone makes tons of mistakes in tournament lol. It comes down to a risk/reward and that you get the same reward for just punishing something with 0 risk.

I'm from Chicago and played there for a while but this year I am a freshman at University of Iowa so yeah I live in Iowa City during the school year. I'd love to come to Des Moines and play again sometime provided I have a way to get there lol.

For the Wario matchup I think it's actually pretty close to even on the starter stages but definately in his favor on coutnerpicks. I just think that almost all of Diddy's matchups are pretty close to 50:50 though, Diddy is a weird character.

But its all good man, we should totally teach each other Diddy stuff next time, and also we should team :o 2 Diddy madness rofl. Your Diddy is really good and our matches were really fun.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
13: BlueBomberMan - GGs in bracket, you actually have a really good Wolf
I had a great time this weekend, probably most fun tournament I've been to. Was great to meet all new smashers, you guys should come to IL sometime ;P
I mean, statistically I'm #4 Wolf MAIN (as in I don't main MK/Falco/Snake like Ally, AC and Choice, who are better than I am but are Wolf Secondaries) so I should have a really good Wolf, agreed. But only for matchups I know and no one in Nebraska is on my level, other than Tyser, but he's a meanie and dips out on games, especially brawl, so all of my practice comes at tournament. I bet if we would have played around 7 p.m. I would have given you more of a challenge, as I was warmed up. But your Diddy was just better than I was, especially on that day.

Glad you had fun, Iowa could use another quality player. And I've been to IL for a tournament, once.

Iowa needed some motivation, and some real competition. If people start getting more interested in the game, and want to travel oos/compete with each other... we should actually start a power ranking.

tl;dr, we need egos
I think we should do a Nebraska/Iowa PR so I can be on it, lol.

And whenever I try and have an ego, I get yelled at for it being OUT OF CONTROL!L!L!L!L!L

Megarobman: I got you more with Bair than Dair I believe. Sad that people cheer for Wolf in that match-up, it's not like it's more difficult for either character.
No, it's not sad, people should root for Wolf, he's misunderstood and an asset to his community, he donates half of all of his money earned to charity and walks old ladies across the street. Fox is a glory hound
(thanks I'll be here all night)
and I'm afraid I can't let you have all the publicity, star Fox.

And yeah, you did get me with bair, I thought my bair was a lot better, but it's not much better.

13: BlueBomberMan - Sorry we couldn't play much....I'll give you the whole run down next time we play
I did win that first match by forfeit, don't forget :0 I'm planning on being in DM the thursday before Kahoka (so the 13th) if someone will get me from the bus stop/host me (Joker, Bpow), though I heard that Jokers house is walking distance from the bus stop.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Can we have games in Ames this Thursday? I want to play teams, but didn't get a chance to at Christian's this weekend.
I've been eager to get some dubs in (can you tell? Lol) so if nothing else I'm free to host games any evening, though thursday I have class til eight.

Edit: Oya, I live in Ames btw, I think Rob asked earlier. Just saying.

:phone:

PortCity

Smash Ace
@JJ: Sounds good to me. You show me how to "play to win", and I'll show you how to implement some of the wilder things in our arsenal. My tactics typically are good for getting an early lead or making a crazy comeback from way behind. I can show you are some of the infinite setups on Snake, Marth, etc. I noticed you punished some infinite opportunities with regular smash attacks during your MM. So that is something I can show you right away :) ... it should be cool kicking it with you...and yeah... diddy is weird he goes 50/50 with almost everyone in the cast :-\...that is why we lose to stupid characters if we aren't playing well (MK used to weed them out for us :) )

Soran

Smash Ace
Sekou's shout out to JJROCKETS reminds me of when I used to play Samus really technical then I realized the only thing you need in order to win is strong fundamentals. Those were good times.

/nostalgia
EXACTLY!

... I thought of BB when you said this.

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
id like to play games sometime this week before i go to NYC this weekend...thursday i could but i would have to leave early due to my flight being at 6am friday morning...lol

napZzz

Smash Hero
shoutouts

breezy-Glad you came, haven't really seen you much these days brah
moe-your marth is bad welcome to the real world
randall-too good....triple clutch
yoshQ-you're ok
averil-you got lucky...it was fun finally hanging out with you after a tourney tho LOL always a pleasure...STOCKTON
brandon-too good waleo thanks for the housing and other things you knwo what I mean
joker-real fun tourney lack of mk made things even better keep it up breh
fino-you're gay
jjrockets-fun games add me on league tho my sn Tr3ntSteel
nicole-you're ok brandon carried you np
megarobman-we'll get to play eventually lol
tyser-fox is gay and sheik is bad
schizm-zelda is bad
pcity-those spikes tho

i'll edit in anyone i forgot later i had a bad memory

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nappy, outside of Fox and Falco (and jiggs...but you can just switch to Zelda for that matchup like cozmo) sheik doesn't have any bad matchups, let alone even matchups.

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol I meant melee sheik...unless you still mean oh **** I dont really get it but oh well

and megarobman....you realize losing to the best 3 characters is sort of lame LOL whats the point when every spacie will just **** you its so much work

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Well, Marth beats those space characters, and he's below sheik, so it has some semblance of balance, I guess.

inb4n00bnohedoesn't

inb4yeshedoeswtfisthatlastguytalkingabout

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
You coming from Iowa City or Purdue? I want to enter 3s teams and If you want you can team with Kemps and I or something.

:phone:

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Again thanks for coming and making this tourney pretty noodles v(^.^)v

Late shoutouts >.<

Fino/MJG: Congrats guys and glad you could have made it down.
YoshQ: GGs man way to bring it back in dubs against me and Pcity.
Bpow: They grow up so fast T.T
Prince Nappy IV: Next time we gotz to do some friendly double Snake I always wanted to try that out.
Cook: Last minute but glad you could have made it.
JJROCKETS/Retro Gaming: Nice meeting you guys IHOP was too good you definitely need to come back if Ngamer comes down too.
Triple R: We still haven't played lol but it was nice talking to you.
yung mo0e the prodiginal explorer: I think you guys where doing a bunch of friendly dubs I should have jumped on that with you maybe next time.
Joker: All you did was play Marvel when ever you weren't playing on the tourney but can't blame you that game is pretty Noodle.
Kuares: Those cross ups I think your play style was pretty much straight forward so when you started to use Ammy and teleported behind me it got me most times keep it up mang.
NGamer3k: Agreed man I also enjoy playing with you specially cause you have had more experience with this types of games so just by playing you I learn stuff that is pretty much basic stuff for you <3
BlueBomberMan: The Brawl scene over there is pretty much dead and you are the only one so can't blame you for playing more Melee since at least you get to play with JBM.
Grinnell: I'm always glad you guys can make it. Twink you should come to some OoS tourneys with us I think you're one of Iowas good players but you don't have enough practice I should set up games Sunday or something so you can come down and get more practice ^.^
Mushroomring: I liked that Pokemon song next time you should wait for my Wii to open so you can use it also I'll look at my games so we can play Pokemon next time >.0
Wang: You left without saying goodbye T.T
Skizm: I'm really sorry I only saw Greg was playing Cook and you played winner so you could have gone with them to eat but that was my bad.
Greg Dang: Play more Marvel.
Aura: One of the few who still plays Brawl in NE I think you can be good you should give Rob a call sometimes so you can practice.
Breezy: I saw you around but didn't have the chance to talk to you but glad you could have come down.
Nicole: Good **** in doubles hopefully we can do the same in Kahoka.
CBK: I think you should have stayed Pikachu with Cook I know what you mean but it shouldn't be a problem with Cook since he should be staying back most of the time so you don't have to worry about the jolts.
JBM: All I wanted was a bubble tea T.T
Tyser: Always a pleasure.
Pcity: I told you we lose and that's cause there wasn't any MK around lol but seriously I think if we going to continue teaming for my monthlies we need to team more often instead of playing like a day XP
Everyone: Noodles >.0

@Pcity: I need to ask you if you can record some matches for me I told YoshQ I will try to upload some of the matches if that's ok plus it will free some space.

@Kamig: I don't think I can go to broke sorry T.T

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Hey, I might be hosting games tonight with Connor/Dave if anyone wants to play. We live like 2 minutes away from Brandon's place.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Games starting at like 6:30-7 tonight. I expect to see everyone here. EVERYONE.

We live on Lincoln Way next to the Hy Vee/Wells Fargo/Hy Vee Gas in Ames. Address is 4112 westbrook dr #13, and my number is (fiveonefive) 229-8262 if you get lost or whatev. It's the first building when you pull into the "Westbrook Terrace" apartment complex btw.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Joker, man sorry I couldn't make it down. My car doesn't have a battery at the moment. Classic Zash johns, I know. I still really want to come to Kahoka or something.

Also, Napz, sorry I thought you were talkin brawlol. My bad :3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm getting my bus ticket, I'm gonna come Wednesday after work so I can get enough games in before kahoka. So, Iowa better get ready to rumble/house me.

Edit: Ticket to Des Moines.

BPx

Smash Lord
can someone in des moines house rob? or do we have to drive there and back to pick his *** up? i'm trying to stop smoking/focus and stuff, I DONT KNOW IF MEGAMAN ROB WILL HELP WITH THIS.

Top Bottom