• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Not going to this anymore. Grandmothers visiting from texas so I'm gonna see her instead.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Can anyone pick me up at the bus stop around 12:30 pm and bring me back around 12:30am?
So on Saturday noon right but i think the only ones I can think of are Colin or Dustin maybe Skizm >.>

Not good at Marvel, but I'll play you anyways. I don't have a controller, though. =(
PS3 or 360?

If Greg could bring an extra copy of Mahvel for the PS3 cause I don't have mine at the time but he could just bring his 360 so yeah >.<

BPx

Smash Lord
every1 bailed. itll just be iowa. colin and i can give you the 40 bucks we were going to give minnesota to help you guys get here tho

Dr. Ed

Smash Rookie
thinking I'm going to be showing up as an observer for this one. and also to play some melee friendlies. If you still need people to bring wii's I can bring mine.

BPx

Smash Lord
thinking I'm going to be showing up as an observer for this one. and also to play some melee friendlies. If you still need people to bring wii's I can bring mine.
sounds good, we'll probably do a small side event that would be fun for you to enter. maybe low tiers :D

PortCity

Smash Ace
I'm doing shoutouts and i didn't even play in tourney :-D

@JJ - If you can't beat'em, join 'em. ;-D Double Diddy went hard...banana spam for the winnnnNNNNnn
@Joker - Nice set with you guys...was a fun fake grand finals :-D
@Bpx - Double farts are game breaking. :) ... learn to fight off stage :-D
@Dustin - Thanks for the lunch :-D
@Colin - We wrecked...been a while since we went on a winning streak...oh yeah, use more ftilt :)
@the rest of DSM Gang - Nice seeing you guys....games this week?

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT LABOR DAY!!!!!!????????

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Ames like usual? I can get people from the FGC to come out too!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Thanks to everyone that came down it was a fun tourney if you didn't know this tourney was called "Twink's Farewell Tourney" so hope we can see you one more time before you leave Twink otherwise don't forget us in the year you are gone and good luck out there ^.^

Brawl Doubles:

1: JJROCKETS/Joker :diddy::snake:
2: bpow/greg :wario::marth::kirby2:
3: Twink/Valk
4: SNSD
5: wangknight lollololol
6: RAWRR

Brawl Singles:

1: jjrockets :diddy:
2: joker :snake::wolf:
3: bpow :warioc:
4: skizm
5: cbk
5: twink
7: wang
7: dustin
9: Rawrr
9: Ngame3k
9: mook

@Joker - Nice set with you guys...was a fun fake grand finals :-D
That's what we where doing >.<

Ames like usual? I can get people from the FGC to come out too!
I think Hogosha wanted to do something also but not sure if he had something set up already

PortCity

Smash Ace
The clubhouse is booked all weekend. Maybe someone else could host something. I could spare a night or 2. One thing is for sure, my DDD sure loves using Bpow's Wario as toilet paper. LOL....His Wario is nicknamed "Charmin". Nice and soft on DDD's bottom, not to abrasive...just right :-D

Kuares

Pizza
I think Hogosha wanted to do something also but not sure if he had something set up already
I talked to him on the old Book, and he said he works tomorrow.Remember, Mike's all the way in Dubuque. Planning stuff isn't feasible.

So Joker, on monday you think we could be all celebrate America's Workers by playing videogames at your place?

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
We need one more for games tonight so far it's brandon, joker, and myself.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So, it's like, completely natural and what fuujin does?

I found out what a nikki manaj was the other day, that thing is terrible. Katy Perry still has last friday night.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Nicki Minaj is hot..fake, but hot. Plus...anyone playing Tekken Tag 2....I might as well start some off topic stuff :)

Soran

Smash Ace
still playing P4U... realized it's badish.... but I still like it more than Marvel.

Kinda done with fighters for a while. still got a lot of games to beat.
animes to watch... tv shows to watch.... might get a car soon... girls to... not get. life : P

and Rob, nobody posted it because it's like, we all saw it and we knew everybody else saw it.
but yeah. pretty much the greatest thing.

STILL HYPE FOR PSO2! I totally bought this slick PC for that game.. kinda. PSO2 definitely pushed me to get a new computer.

Jayford

Smash Lord
I have been learning TTT2. I love it so far. I love how Oki works in the game. Although, I probably won't make it to any majors until I graduate. Grad school is duuuuumb.

P.S. I miss all of my Iowa and Nebraska homies. How have you all been?

peacock50

Smash Rookie
Hey so I honestly had no idea where to even post this but i'm trying to get back into smash and i was just wondering if there was anybody around the iowa city area that comes here that might be able to play a few matches or anything? and uhh i guess if theres a different place i need to post this if someone could link me that would be cool too

Top Bottom