• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
My rule applies to this tournament as well. I will not drive to a tournament that has stadium 2 banned.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
My rule applies to this tournament as well. I will not drive to a tournament that has stadium 2 banned.
Yep this much I knew >.<
I try to discuss it on their tourney thread.

Well Peeks will be around by then although not sure if he'll have a car o.0

@Trent: Is hard to say since Iowa tends to bring a car full most of the time.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I may host games this weekend. I really don't have anything planned, unless there is another Random Tourney OoS. :laugh:

Afrayail

Smash Ace
@Trent: Yeah, smash party van might make a trip down to that OoS tourney. Depends on interest/our availability (and maybe how much we think we suck >_>)

If not many others from Iowa are going, IDK if we'll want to make the trip, though. Also depends how big this turn out is supposed to be.

@Razor: The host-dude said he was open for debate regarding the stages, so feel free to throw out your love of PS2. ^^;?

Edit: Thanks for the link btw, Greg, and your avatar is freaking adorable as always

§chizm

Smash Lord
@Trent: Yeah, smash party van might make a trip down to that OoS tourney. Depends on interest/our availability (and maybe how much we think we suck >_>)

If not many others from Iowa are going, IDK if we'll want to make the trip, though. Also depends how big this turn out is supposed to be.

@Razor: The host-dude said he was open for debate regarding the stages, so feel free to throw out your love of PS2. ^^;?

Edit: Thanks for the link btw, Greg, and your avatar is freaking adorable as always
I'll probably be willing to go to the tournament since it's a while away.
Gotta get in the Holiday spirit with Mew. =D
Mew is annoying.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Turn up actually looks pretty good as for who from Iowa will be going that be:
  • Afrayail
  • Ptato
  • Joker
  • Razor
  • Skizm
  • Jlo
  • Peeks
  • C.Love
So you will get a full car, also I'm counting Peeks cause he'll be living with me at that time and I'm pretty sure he will want to go >.0
Razor may drive but only if PS2 is legal >.<

Also whats the situation for Sherman's tourney.

Trent

Smash Champion
Turn up actually looks pretty good as for who from Iowa will be going that be:
  • Afrayail
  • Ptato
  • Joker
  • Razor
  • Skizm
  • Jlo
  • Peeks
  • C.Love
So you will get a full car, also I'm counting Peeks cause he'll be living with me at that time and I'm pretty sure he will want to go >.0
Razor may drive but only if PS2 is legal >.<

Also whats the situation for Sherman's tourney.
I mean, if I drove up, I could drive as well if we needed 2 cars for more people (If Razor doesn't drive) Not much is really happening with Sherman's tourney board right now.. just seems to be 10 or so people from Nebraska and whoever comes from Iowa. I'm guessing it'll be around 16-20 people.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I might be going to that tourney too, if i have to drive though it'll be a no go.

I vote we have games sometime this week. and that we figure it out now. Thursday is no good for me.

§chizm

Smash Lord
This is Chris' favorite Pokemon.
...Why is he pooping sand?
Nah man, three way tie between

+
+

I mean, if I drove up, I could drive as well if we needed 2 cars for more people (If Razor doesn't drive) Not much is really happening with Sherman's tourney board right now.. just seems to be 10 or so people from Nebraska and whoever comes from Iowa. I'm guessing it'll be around 16-20 people.
We'll probably have to figure out transportation stuff closer to the tournament date when we actually know who all is going for sure.
I wasn't really expecting a big turnout for Sherman's tourney. I was hoping some different people would show up from around that area though.
It'll probably be fun times anyway.

I might be going to that tourney too, if i have to drive though it'll be a no go.

I vote we have games sometime this week. and that we figure it out now. Thursday is no good for me.
We'll probably end up playing games Saturday (not sure where though).
I won't be available Thursday either.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
@Skyzim: I have a giant Piplup plushie I got at AllPlay before they started sucking. It's like 2 feet tall and super "KAWAIII~" Gengar is also boss. Though of the other set, I prefer Abra.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
I may go to the tourney depending on a few things (mainly work) my christmas break lasts from december 19th-ish to feb. 20th because i leave for china then. so I'm open for a tourney at some point

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Joker, tomorrow morning from 10:00-11:00 AM I am going to Drake to talk to an old professor about graduate school. I will come by afterwards, so I will probably be there sometime around 11:30. I am going to bring my wii and a few blank dvd's so we can get some good clips off of it for the future combo videos.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Miranda Kerr is my fav but Marisa Miller is a close ass 2nd. Marisa Miller is also hotter, I just like Miranda more for some reason :D

Uli

Smash Champion
i regret picking piplup as my first pokemon
i mean i only picked it because its so dammn cute
but besides that i hate its evolved form -_-

when we playing brawl tysah :3

Mushroomring

Smash Lord

You honestly shouldve just copied Ash's team and used it, it works like a charm. Getting a second starter wouldve been a problem though.

Dont worry though, Empoleon wont have too many problems in the pokemon league, just watch out for earthquakes from the second guy and the last guy's Lucario and Garchomp.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
zomg guys I should main Lucario. Cuz we're talking about pokeman and stuff..

....but really I do kinda like using him. I just need to play someone that's not Connor. Do want games soon.

Uli

Smash Champion
no one honestly goes to NE
except chris schism and greg Love
:O

stupid mersprit...

§chizm

Smash Lord

Piplup is my favorite.
I don't care if they're bad. They're fucking Penguins.

zomg guys I should main Lucario. Cuz we're talking about pokeman and stuff..

....but really I do kinda like using him. I just need to play someone that's not Connor. Do want games soon.
Lucario (and Pit) were my original mains. :laugh:
Games will probably happen on Friday/Saturday if nothing else.

Is Iowa still coming to Sherman's? If so, who?
Me and Greg for sure, and I think Joker and maybe CBK?
I wasn't sure if Becca and Connor were going or not.

no one honestly goes to NE
except chris schism and greg Love
:O
It's cause we're the best. :bee:

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
Argh I was really hoping for the monthly in january to be later in the month. (like after the 26th.) Maybe we can have it that last week of january?

If we are going to have it earlier because of college kids and stuff being on break still into early january, and you guys want to see them I understand but I'm just asking.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Argh I was really hoping for the monthly in january to be later in the month. (like after the 26th.) Maybe we can have it that last week of january?
It needs to be early in January mainly cause there's another tourney on the 30th which we may be attending and having my tourney on either the 9 or 16th will give us a couple of weeks a part <(^.^<)

@Razor: Kool beans XP

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Do want games too..
I could use some as well. Life is incredibly stressful right now.

:( ...

Also, do want Ness plush. I miss the old one my friend made for me. He was getting old so my mom THREW HIM AWAY WITHOUT ASKING ME. Who does that?!

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Joker could you please upload my ganon ditto with love tonite? I'll keep checking your channel. Thanks buddy :)

Top Bottom