• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Invincible ... an I.B aka Zero combo video.

7ak

Smash Journeyman
I don't mean to be an *** but........was this serious? You're not that bad w/ certain chars. but those weren't "combos".........more like gameplay segments.

Falco vs. awful Falcon was pretty bad...........you should've combo'ed much better.
What was with showing the Falcon down-B recovery?????
5 grabs on Falcon w/ Samus in 15 sec.........something wrong w/ that.

Anyway, the rap wasnt that bad.......might wanna go easy on the whole "bow down to me" thing.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
wow... way to act like a tough guy "bow down to me" I notice that you live in ontario.. i can't wait to play you.

the song sounds like a K-fed tune.

Dr. Sabre Wolf

Smash Cadet
Hmm....lol tht was the worst C.Falcon tht ive ever seen.....u have a few good moves but if u play the way u did in tht video NOBODY will bow down to you.....next time use clips of ur falco beating ppl tht accually try 2 fight back and dont just let u do tht ****....my C.fALCON EATS SPACE ANIMALS THT FLY IN SPACESHIPS FOR DINNER!!!!:lick:

Smash Master
Who did you play against? Dustin? (*props to anyone who gets the reference) Okay multitalented one, I can JC shine, SWD, and Wobble (sort of) as can almost everybody else on these forums. I doubt you can do any of these. You'd be wise to practice up if you plan to enter a touney anytime soon.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Peace and love, ladies.

There needs to be less hate, but at the same time, the video creator did come off as cocky. Everyone should just sit back and enjoy the video. ^_^

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Wow, you guys took that bow down thing too serious. I was joking. Calm down.
Yeah, lol.

I was reading that part and I laughed. I scroll down and see people taking it seriously.

To GanonPWN: If you really are excited to play against Zer0 then come down to Mississauga and come to the Clash of the Sauga! tournament. You got big words; back them up with actions. lol.

Oh and yeah, great video man. Developing talent with loads of that potential.

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
Who did you play against? Dustin? (*props to anyone who gets the reference) Okay multitalented one, I can JC shine, SWD, and Wobble (sort of) as can almost everybody else on these forums. I doubt you can do any of these. You'd be wise to practice up if you plan to enter a touney anytime soon.
Wow, you can Jump-cancel shine, super wavedash and wobble, I mean "sort of" wobble. I can JC Shine, SWD and Wobble(properly). You better wise up before doubting me, you little prick.

Hmm....lol tht was the worst C.Falcon tht ive ever seen.....u have a few good moves but if u play the way u did in tht video NOBODY will bow down to you.....next time use clips of ur falco beating ppl tht accually try 2 fight back and dont just let u do tht ****....my C.fALCON EATS SPACE ANIMALS THT FLY IN SPACESHIPS FOR DINNER!!!!:lick:
Try using one period to end a sentence.

wow... way to act like a tough guy "bow down to me" I notice that you live in ontario.. i can't wait to play you.

the song sounds like a K-fed tune.
"Bow down to me"? Who are you quoting there? I'm pretty sure I said "bow down to the multi-talented one" which was a ****ing joke.

My song sounds like a K-fed tune? Well I should change up my style so you don't like it then.

Smash Master
You're right, seriously. I overreacted, and I apologize for it. (It was a bad poker day) You do tend to overuse the dash attack, though, and I didn't see too much good SHLing, so I thought (and still do think) that the skills displayed in that video were subpar. You do come off on the internet as extremely abrasive, and if you don't want flames, I think you should be a little less aggressive in your statememts. I'm curious, though. If you can Super wavedash, why wasn't it in your video. Do you have trouble applying it in battle? Just curious.

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
I don't have trouble doing the SWD in battle, I just didn't think it was that great.

Maybe if you had a sense of humour and took the bow down thing as a joke, I wouldn't have replied to you like that.

Smash Master
I have serious doubts that you meant bow-down to the multitalented one as an ironic statement conveying that you believe that your skills are subpar. You can't just fall back and say you meant it as a joke when people tell you that you're not that good. Even if you did intend it as an ironic statement (the only way it could be classified as a "joke,") then you are essentially admitting what everyone else has said about your skill. Regardless, the joke doesn't come across to me as funny, even giving you the benefit of the doubt, not because I don't have a sense of humor, but because I don't think that people talking themselves up is funny, even if it is verbal irony intended to produce the opposite meaning . Sorry if you legitimately meant it that way, and I didn't pick up on it, but verbal irony is very difficult to detect when it is typed on the internet in a forum full of arrogant smashers.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
I have serious doubts that you meant bow-down to the multitalented one as an ironic statement conveying that you believe that your skills are subpar. You can't just fall back and say you meant it as a joke when people tell you that you're not that good. Even if you did intend it as an ironic statement (the only way it could be classified as a "joke,") then you are essentially admitting what everyone else has said about your skill. Regardless, the joke doesn't come across to me as funny, even giving you the benefit of the doubt, not because I don't have a sense of humor, but because I don't think that people talking themselves up is funny, even if it is verbal irony intended to produce the opposite meaning . Sorry if you legitimately meant it that way, and I didn't pick up on it, but verbal irony is very difficult to detect when it is typed on the internet in a forum full of arrogant smashers.

well said, but with that I must add that the falco was slow and so was the Cf omg...do you L-cancel? Because I seriously think im 100x faster than that even if I don't L-cancel....anyway ya...hopefully it was a joke video and not just a joke statement.....but what does my opinion mean... I play zelda.

Smash Master
Yeah I know. I play slow as ****, too, but I don't make videos that tell people to bow to me and then ***** when those people tell me I suck

full_95

Smash Journeyman

we're very serious here at smashboards zero, no jokes allowed. also, we enjoy overanalyzing *CAUGH - 1048576* everything (what are you man, a psyche professor?). very articulate though, maybe an english professor?

haha, i got the joke, chuckled in an amused manner and liked your video even though you still have room for improvement. keep rockin mang.

Smash Master
we're very serious here at smashboards zero, no jokes allowed. also, we enjoy overanalyzing *CAUGH - 1048576* everything (what are you man, a psyche professor?). very articulate though, maybe an english professor?

haha, i got the joke, chuckled in an amused manner and liked your video even though you still have room for improvement. keep rockin mang.
That was a joke, right? Heh, joking about jokes. That's funny to me.

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
That was it, man. Nothing good, but I don't see why this idiot 1048576 is still wasting his time in this thread if he doesn't like what I said, or the video.

Lay the **** off. You said I *****ed to those people saying I suck. What, was I supposed to just sit there and let you guys take shots at me like that? If you're going to come at me in a manner like that, be ready to get the same one back.

Also, you're trying to make me look even worse by bringing up the bow down thing, yet it's only your problem that you didn't find it funny, not mine.

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
I havent even seen the video because you removed it probably from embrassment, so dont ever be cocky.
Are you sure you didn't mean embarrassment?

Anyway, I removed it because I didn't want anymore people like 1048576 posting in this thread. It seems like it's hardly working, though.

Smash Master
You complain about people bashing you and how you can't just sit there and take it, then you bash me, and expect me to just sit there and take it. You suck, get over it. You can't put up a half decent argument, so you resort to flaming. If you want me to stop posting in your thread, then you have two options:
1.) Get a mod to lock it
2.) Stop being a flamer at me

Top Bottom