• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

introduction !

kaijus

Smash Rookie
hi! my name is kaiju.

i am currently a cloud main, and i started playing smash a few years ago on my 3ds.
i now play ultimate, and i want to become more competitive with the game!

i used to originally play as corrin, but i would often misplace my cursor and lock in as cloud on accident instead, and that's kind of how i realized that i prefer cloud over corrin, haha.

unfortunately, i can't attend many locals as i live in kyrgyzstan, which is a fairly small country in central asia. the player base here is practically nonexistent, and so is the competitive scene, so i'm stuck with online tourneys and whatnot for now. oh well! :0) hopefully i can attend some meets/locals/tournaments in foreign countries later on! i'd love to attend and to meet people that share these same interests with me in person!

i'd say my skill level is above average, it isn't anything outstanding, but i'm constantly working on improving!

i also have a passion for music and design! my favorite artists are ecco2k and lil uzi vert.

i'd love to play with others, especially those who are better than me, so feel free to add me on switch! my friendcode is 6636-5954-9291. please let me know if you're gonna add me so i know who you are!

thank you!

Maikeru-San

Smash Rookie
NNID
FeelingDrowzy
3DS FC
3798-1270-7758
Switch FC
4247-0006-8233
hi! my name is kaiju.

i am currently a cloud main, and i started playing smash a few years ago on my 3ds.
i now play ultimate, and i want to become more competitive with the game!

i used to originally play as corrin, but i would often misplace my cursor and lock in as cloud on accident instead, and that's kind of how i realized that i prefer cloud over corrin, haha.

unfortunately, i can't attend many locals as i live in kyrgyzstan, which is a fairly small country in central asia. the player base here is practically nonexistent, and so is the competitive scene, so i'm stuck with online tourneys and whatnot for now. oh well! :0) hopefully i can attend some meets/locals/tournaments in foreign countries later on! i'd love to attend and to meet people that share these same interests with me in person!

i'd say my skill level is above average, it isn't anything outstanding, but i'm constantly working on improving!

i also have a passion for music and design! my favorite artists are ecco2k and lil uzi vert.

i'd love to play with others, especially those who are better than me, so feel free to add me on switch! my friendcode is 6636-5954-9291. please let me know if you're gonna add me so i know who you are!

thank you!
Welcome, well I might be able to assist if you is willing to do something like that. I've always been somewhat decent offline, but not so much online so if you want to, we can both practice since I wouldn't mind at all!

kaijus

Smash Rookie
Welcome, well I might be able to assist if you is willing to do something like that. I've always been somewhat decent offline, but not so much online so if you want to, we can both practice since I wouldn't mind at all!
thanks! i'd be down to to that, i've sent you a friend request on switch. if you'd like to you can also add me on discord to make stuff easier , my tag is kaiju#9620

Maikeru-San

Smash Rookie
NNID
FeelingDrowzy
3DS FC
3798-1270-7758
Switch FC
4247-0006-8233
thanks! i'd be down to to that, i've sent you a friend request on switch. if you'd like to you can also add me on discord to make stuff easier , my tag is kaiju#9620
Oh so it was you? Lol I was wondering why I got the message (I tend to forget easily) let me add you on there

Top Bottom