• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introduction

snell

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. My name is snell and I am new to the Smash community as a whole. Growing up, I had played smash at friends houses and whatnot, but never actually owned a smash game. I picked up a Switch last year and bought smash ultimate as my first smash game. Since then I have been playing non-stop and have fell in love with the game and the community around smash. I've been maining Falco and want to continue to improve in hopes of attending tournaments one day. At the moment, I have few IRL friends who I can play on lan consistently and I am hoping to find some people to play in my area. If you're in Austin, Texas, specifically near UT and want to play, let me know!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I’m assuming you got the welcome private message from me?

Welcome to the boards.

You picked a great first Smash.

Hello everyone. My name is snell and I am new to the Smash community as a whole. Growing up, I had played smash at friends houses and whatnot, but never actually owned a smash game. I picked up a Switch last year and bought smash ultimate as my first smash game. Since then I have been playing non-stop and have fell in love with the game and the community around smash. I've been maining Falco and want to continue to improve in hopes of attending tournaments one day. At the moment, I have few IRL friends who I can play on lan consistently and I am hoping to find some people to play in my area. If you're in Austin, Texas, specifically near UT and want to play, let me know!
Hi snell. Welcome!

Top Bottom