• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introduction to Myself

Ben Prochazka

Smash Cadet
Hello all Yoshi mains!

My name is Ben, and my Tag is YOLOyoshi.

During this summer I was able to place in some events in the Houston, Texas area, and somehow after only 2 events I got ranked to 46 (top 50) out of about 150 PM players.
Notably in Houston there aren't much Yoshi mains, last time in Houston PM CK was ranked 3, but im not sure if he's active on here...long story short there is only me and him who seem to play yoshi in Project M.

anyway...

Im not really active on Smashboards but today I received my Elgato Capture card and hope to be able to help some new Yoshi mains, and also try to get some help from other Yoshi mains who lurk around here.

Thanks,
YOLOyoshi

DankPancake

Smash Rookie
Hello all Yoshi mains!

My name is Ben, and my Tag is YOLOyoshi.

During this summer I was able to place in some events in the Houston, Texas area, and somehow after only 2 events I got ranked to 46 (top 50) out of about 150 PM players.
Notably in Houston there aren't much Yoshi mains, last time in Houston PM CK was ranked 3, but im not sure if he's active on here...long story short there is only me and him who seem to play yoshi in Project M.

anyway...

Im not really active on Smashboards but today I received my Elgato Capture card and hope to be able to help some new Yoshi mains, and also try to get some help from other Yoshi mains who lurk around here.

Thanks,
YOLOyoshi

hey man,

I would love to see some yoshi VODS! Id be down to help make a 'guide' some time too.

TomBoComBo

Smash Ace
TomBoComBo here, Yoshi Main in Tampa FL, PR#1 in Tampa. & best Yoshi out there ;)

Ben Prochazka

Smash Cadet
Florida is cool, I've never been but cool lol

Im trying to get up in the PR in Houston but its difficult with college + the fact that Houston is like a 50 min drive from my college.

We need more yosher content in here :_)

Top Bottom