• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introduction and question 😳

DekuScrub_

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm DekuScrub.
I'm just a 15 year old from London who loves Smash. I signed up to Smashboards recently with to talk about my favourite games and to ask some questions.

So, one day I'd like to become a pro smash player. I'd currently say I'm pretty decent at both Melee and Ultimate, and I'd like to improve in hopes of one day becoming a pro when I'm older; (once the whole covid thing is over and I finish school/have more free time to play more Melee/Ultimate) but I don't really know how exactly to get myself out there. I know that I should try and find a scene that suits me but I was wondering how to expand from there on the grind to be a pro player.

Thanks in advance for any replies and hopefully I'll enjoy my time here on Smashboards :)

smash_hacker_lol

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm DekuScrub.
I'm just a 15 year old from London who loves Smash. I signed up to Smashboards recently with to talk about my favourite games and to ask some questions.

So, one day I'd like to become a pro smash player. I'd currently say I'm pretty decent at both Melee and Ultimate, and I'd like to improve in hopes of one day becoming a pro when I'm older; (once the whole covid thing is over and I finish school/have more free time to play more Melee/Ultimate) but I don't really know how exactly to get myself out there. I know that I should try and find a scene that suits me but I was wondering how to expand from there on the grind to be a pro player.

Thanks in advance for any replies and hopefully I'll enjoy my time here on Smashboards :)
try to be a cc and if that doesnt work compete in every tournament u can

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the boards! :happysheep:

I don’t know many specifics about becoming a pro, but the best advice I can give is to practice, practice, practice! You won’t get any better by sitting around and doing nothing, yes?

Top Bottom