• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing Panda Gaming

A new eSports team has formed! Created by former Smashers Alan "SamuraiPanda" Bunney and David "Mashumaro" Wu, Panda Gaming is not only a Fighting Game team, but also an eSports agency. SamuraiPanda and Mashumaro are two best friends who used to be top players in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as well as MOBAs such as League of Legends. SamuraiPanda is also a moderator here on Smashboards.

Panda Gaming talked little bit more about themselves on their official press release. Here's what they had to say: "The idea that started Panda Gaming is simple: Too many of David and Alan's friends were not getting what they deserved from sponsorships. eSports teams were treating them like commodities instead of athletes, and they couldn't stand it anymore. Panda Gaming is a mutli-level approach to an agency. Players can sign to the team or the agency (or both) and Panda Gaming will represent them to help them achieve and reach the level they deserve!"

Along with top MvC3 player "Filipino Champ", three Smash Wii U pros are now part of Panda Gaming: Eric "ESAM" Lew, Jetstise "MVD" Negron, and Shane "SS" Bruce. ESAM and MVD are two of Florida's best players who main Pikachu and Duck Hunt respectively. SS is a Ness/Villager main who as been tearing up the Arizona scene, boasting an impressive #1 rank on their power rankings. You can cheer on Panda Gaming's ESAM and MVD by watching CEO 2015 this weekend.

To learn more about Panda Gaming, check out their website, Facebook page, Twitter account, Twitch channel, and YouTube channel.

Pokemon64ism is very excited to see new eSports organizations and wishes the best for Panda Gaming and their players. You can follow him on Twitter here.

Last edited:

Comments

It's always great to see new eSports teams! The category of eSports is growing pretty quickly. It's weird that so many people still look at videogames in a skeptical way...

I love it. Not just because it is another expansion in the esports scene, but also... I mean, look at my name. If I ever manage to go places (little hard to do in augusta, GA), I know who I want to sign with.

A new eSports team has formed! Created by former Smashers Alan "SamuraiPanda" Bunney and David "Mashumaro" Wu, Panda Gaming is not only a Fighting Game team, but also an eSports agency. SamuraiPanda and Mashumaro are two best friends who used to be top players in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as well as MOBAs such as League of Legends. SamuraiPanda is also a moderator here on Smashboards.

Panda Gaming talked little bit more about themselves on their official press release. Here's what they had to say: "The idea that started Panda Gaming is simple: Too many of David and Alan's friends were not getting what they deserved from sponsorships. eSports teams were treating them like commodities instead of athletes, and they couldn't stand it anymore. Panda Gaming is a mutli-level approach to an agency. Players can sign to the team or the agency (or both) and Panda Gaming will represent them to help them achieve and reach the level they deserve!"

Along with top MvC3 player "Filipino Champ", three Smash Wii U pros are now part of Panda Gaming: Eric "ESAM" Lew, Jetise "MVD" Negron, and Shane "SS" Bruce. ESAM and MVD are two of Florida's best players who main Pikachu and Duck Hunt respectively. SS is a Ness/Villager main who as been tearing up the Arizona scene, boasting an impressive #1 rank on their power rankings. You can cheer on Panda Gaming's ESAM and MVD by watching CEO 2015 this weekend.

To learn more about Panda Gaming, check out their website, Facebook page, Twitter account, Twitch channel, and YouTube channel.

Pokemon64ism is very excited to see new eSports organizations and wishes the best for Panda Gaming and their players. You can follow him on Twitter here.
My name is spelled Jestise :p

I can't wait to see what Panda Gaming has in store for us! I got nothing but positive vibes for you guys. Goodluck!

Top Bottom