• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing myself

Elmavel

Smash Rookie
Well hello there, this is Elmavel a Smash Bros player from Dominican Republic,

I have been playing smash since smash 64. I main pikachu and kirby in smash 64, Dr mario and Sheik in melee (why kirby... whyyy D: ) and again kirby and pikachu in brawl. I have played Pm only a few times but not enough to say that I main a character, but I played a bit with Zelda and Link.

In Smash Bros 4 I have really no idea of who my main will be, but I think I'll play Megaman a lot, even if it is not good as the others (because from what I've heard and seen, though it may be because no one has found a good way to play him).
Anyways, to tell the truth I'm not much of a forum person, but I decided to join because I wanted to be part of a smash community where I could learn more from smash and stuff.

We don't have many tournaments in my country, just when there's an Anime event, but money matches are more frequent.

Well, that's all I guess. :D

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the forums, Elmavel!

While it's unfortunate that there isn't a flourishing Smash community in your area (would be nice to hear one start up soon), I hope that you enjoy your time here with us! :D

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
It's a tough decision to pick your main in Smash 4. haha. I am very excited though to dive in. If your looking for smashers to hit up and play I'm your man. At least you have an online community! Welcome to the site!

Top Bottom