• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

introducing myself i guess heh

Empress Scarlet

Smash Rookie
hello everyone, the name's scarlet, i have been a gigantic smash bros fan for the past 6-7 years, i love making moveset concepts of all kinds generally ones for the oddball characters, i love to write, draw, chat with new folks, and of course spend 100s of hours playing video games heh
im a generally chill gal that gets along with pretty much everyone, so hopin to meet some cool peeps here and to also share my smash related ideas here!

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Hello. Welcome to Smash Boards, where discussions about movesets, dowloadable characters, movesets for downloadable characters, and downloadable characters reign supreme. Enjoy your time.

IzukuXYang4Life

Banned via Warnings
Hello Scarlett.

I do hope you have a fun time on here and I look forward to seeing more post from you.

I also do hope you have a good day and God bless.

Top Bottom