• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing meself ^^

Boubzerh

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
BOUB#404
Hi everyone (don't know how this usually works)

Just joined the site to try to get in the community and being active.

I've played smsh only as a casual for a long time, i only played with my brother or a buddy of mine who lived next to me. And i always sucked :p my buddy used to destroy me for years with his falco while i just always played random just for the lolz. And about a year, a year and a half (shortly before covid) i started playing more and more often and finally i settled on puff because i liked how the character moved and i always loved the idea of the rest. I play on unranked everyday and i feel i'm slowly improving and i wanted to meet seasoned players for advices.
I play a bit of ultimate but right now melee is where i have fun !
And i really want to improve before testing myself in a tournament.

About me. I'm a 26 years old history teacher in South of France (near marseille, Team OM). Passionate about football (the real one) and reggae music ^^

So anyway i hope to get to know everyone !

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the boards! :happysheep: Hope you have a good time!

Top Bottom