• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intimikill results (Dec. 5th, 2009)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Shoutouts later, and a link to the video thread will be up when the thread is up :o
i forgot how hard it is to play while you're the TO. especially on match 3 when local noobs are poking you on the shoulder and asking you questions all match, lol. still it was fun, and i hope it was fun for the rest of everyone there. congrats to all who placed top 4, hope to see everyone and more at the next one. as dmac pointed out, even though the OK scene is underdeveloped, it's a pretty great meeting place for KC, TX, and close midsouth. without further ado...results!

bracket images: http://picasaweb.google.com/hazygoose/IntimikillBrackets#

Singles
1: Wobbles
2: Darkrain
3: Arc
4: IHSB
5: Bluezaft
5: Chad
7: Scud
7: Dmac
9: Boomsoldier
9: Z
9: Zinth
9: Jace
13: PC
13: Hazygoose
13: 8bit
13: Phatgamer
17: Sasori
17: Jfro
17: Buonogunn
17: Hyperdragon
17: KOS-MOS (forfeit in losers)
17: Dark Sexual Chocolate [RastaImposta]
17: Steve
17: JF
25: White Chocolate with Macademia Nuts [Shanx]
25: Handorin
25: Jason Walker
25: Pyro

Doubles
1: Bloblezaft (Bluezaft and Wobbles)
2: Are Those Vampires Sparkling (Arc and JF)
3: Moes before Bros (IHSB and Dmac)
4: Jace and Phatgamer
5: Is She Eighteen? (KOSY and Vegafuse)
5: Darkrain and Boomsoldier
7: Death by Snu Snu (Hazygoose and Scud)
7: PC and Z
9: Pyfro (Jfro and Pyro)
9: Kyon and Steve

Thanks to all the OOSers and Oklahomans who showed for making it out here
Thanks to FK and Zinth for helping us with housing.
Thanks to Missouri/Kansas for being the quietest guests i've ever housed.
Thanks to Hira and The University of Oklahoma Computer Science Graduate Student Association, The OU Student Union, and HxC for all the sponsorships.

Scud and I had a good time hosting it, SAY FAREWELL TO SCUD FOR NOW, EVERYONE, HE'LL BE STUDYING ABROAD IN CHINA WHEN THE NEXT ONE GOES DOWN :(

edit: AH I FORGOT! We managed to raise $82 bucks for the Ryan Roberts Memorial Fund! The money will go straight to a scholarship in his name, apparently. Thanks to everyone who donated!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Seeing Darkrain up there brings about a kind of relief that he is still playing this game, and is still kicking ***.

Anyway, were there more than 29 total entrants? (any pools results?)

dmac

Smash Champion
shoutoutz

Wobbles- you beat my ***! coming at the last minute was cool though
Darkrain - sucks, also you're lucky im chu and you're ken and i have to play g&w in matches so you can win "legit"
Arc- nice playin ya in friendlies and in that crappy crew battle. thanks for the punch/hug.
IHSB- good jorb in teams... and in singles(you totally had dark heh heh), and yeah. one piece.
Bluezaft- contacts blow
Chad - you had both wobbles and darkrain on the ropes, scary good
Scud - thanks for hostin and helpin us get darkrains bag back!
Dmac - dmac no caps D :(
Boomsoldier - that set was just 3/5 lolz. really fun fun drinkin with ya and we probably pounded like 50 times. the wire is the best **** ever
Z - whatever
Jace - we brought too many dudes and there werent enough other people so yeah we always have to fight eventually :(
PC - everyone was incredibly mean to you, i'm sorry, and you need a new smash name. you're kinda getting good though!
Hazygoose- biggest shoutouts to you cause you hooked it up with housing us and it was amazing. i'm not sure if you were serious about us being quiet... cause i really didn't think we were... especially on the second night lol. we went to BJ's and got stupid drunk and came back to find there was more booze at your house, which was
8bit - having to fight you in pools and singles first round is silly :( we'll work on fighting more
Phatgamer - sucks i always have to fight you too...
Jfro - blackest dude i know(blacker than markis)
KOS-MOS - ugh that match was too intense/awesome, sucks you had to leave during the bracket
JF - i just di'd really luckily and didn't get rested those pool matches, felt pretty lucky about that <_<;; good job in teams
White Chocolate with Macademia Nuts [Shanx]
Handorin - i'm glad you were able to listen to me talk about unclogging toilets for 10 minutes
Pyro- get a haircut

was super super dissapointed in the turnout at first but the tournament was really fun anyways. wobbles comin out of nowhere was pretty exciting and scary. really looking forward to more of these as im sure we can get 50+ easily. again thanks to hazygoose and the other TOs for hosting, it was a really great venue!

the tomato pizza and water was suprisingly amazing

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Hazygoose = Thanks for hosting this tournament and bringing FREE food and stuff mad legit also fun commentating matches with you MAD LEGIT <3.

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD = Love you ;D

Zinth = Thanks for housing us that second night like... REALLY appreciate it. Thanks mang mad love.

Wobbles = Congratz on first mang. I'll learn to beat those IC's soon man just you wait!!!

Darkrain = Congratz on second you whipped my *** man. Thanks for that sub though was pretty ok :D

Chad = thanks for the million friendlies both you and IHSB showed me I have much to learn still.

IHSB = Mad awesome samus man. god **** to freaking crazy dude seriously.

Phatgamer = Was fun commentating matches with you man hahahaha.

Boomsoldier = was fun man you've gotten much better since the last time we've played.

dmac, Jace, KC Crew = It was awesome getting to meet you all, I wish we all could have hung out a little more but oh well. I'll be moved up to Lawrence in April so we should all hang out a lot while I'm up there!

KOS-MOS = Good to see you again man Fate unlimited combos are dumb.

to everyone in my pool it was mad fun getting to play you all!

to anyone I forgot I'm sorry and I <3 you all gg's and cant wait to see you again!!!!!!!

P.S. Dark sexy chocolate the man who has dreds stronger than a super hero! ;D

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
1: Wobbles - didn't talk to you at all but nice piano skills
2: Darkrain - worst dude ever
3: Arc - I saw you gettin' off, good ****
4: IHSB - I have a new love for you now. Hella good, and really cool to watch
5: Bluezaft - sahweeeeet
5: Chad - omfg I looooovvve pikachu players. I wish I was man enough to main him :(
7: Scud - yar
7: Dmac - <3 dmac! you should work on your ragin' though hahaha. and thanks I guess... I have too many bad matchups still
9: Boomsoldier - super techskillz. you're a cool guy, I wanna see you place next time :D
9: Z - there's nothing to say about you Z. you're just awesome :)
9: Zinth - sorry but I don'ttt know who you are
9: Jace - ohhh Jace. I may be behind you for now, but I'll catch up. nice sharing rations with you
13: PC - spankkkkkk
13: Hazygoose - MY FAVORITE GUY EVERRRRRR. So much thanks. Thanks for housing, food, hosting, and let's not forget the vodka. <3 <3 <3
13: 8bit - guudierraz is the ****. Just work on getting a main so we can team! Also, super fun times with DS.
13: Phatgamer - phat if you used game & watch in tourney you would probably **** everyone. Nice riding with you too, you and Z are two of my favorite gamers ever.
17: Sasori - good ****?
17: Jfro - I'm sorry for having to knock you out Jfro :( I hattteee fighting crew mates. Even worse is that I had to go falco against you :/
17: Buonogunn - **** name
17: Hyperdragon - HYPERRRRRRRRRR
17: KOS-MOS (forfeit in losers) - forfeit? I wanted to see you **** :(
17: Dark Sexual Chocolate [RastaImposta] - hahaha
17: Steve - hmmmm
17: JF - hahaha you're hardcoreeeeeee
25: White Chocolate with Macademia Nuts [Shanx] - hahaha
25: Handorin - Like dmac said... nice toilet discussion
25: Jason Walker - $$$
25: Pyro - Oh cmon pyro, step it up! You can get better than 25th!

Overall, pretty good tournament for the size. Only my second legit tourney though so I wouldn't know :/

But, I love hazygoose, and everyone else too. I'll be at the next one for sure :D

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Wobbles- Good **** man. Your ICs are too good

Darkrain- Congrats getting second man.

Arc- Thanks for sending me to the other pool to get my *** kicked! Jerk

IHSB- Mad good Samus

Chad- Friggin Pikachu! I dunno what to do against that **** Haha

Scud- Why did I play you in a Falco ditto again?! WHY?

Boomsoldier- Sick Falco. Maybe next tournament I'll be able to keep up haha

Z- Those matches were embarassing. 4 stocked twice in a row.... ****

Zinth- Liked your little mini-rant about the crossroads workers. Haha

Phatgamer- Element combo wtf?! I really need to learn how to fight a G&W

KOS-MOS (forfeit in losers)- Sucks you had to leave early. I STILL haven't got to play you
after all this time.

Dark Sexual Chocolate [RastaImposta]- Haha

White Chocolate with Macademia Nuts [Shanx] Good games. Pichu is one annoying little rat. Haha

Vegafuse- Was cool getting to see you again. Sucks you had to leave early though

And last but certainly not least...

HAZY! Mad props for organizing everything and for the free pizza! You're awesome!

Jace08

Smash Lord
Pretty GOOD tourney, ggs everybody

Wobbles- congrats on first and thanks for the friendlies and ICs advice. I realized that I really gotta step up my ICs game after watching you play
Darkrain- Way to poop on everybody, it was great seeing you again!
Arc- It was great to finally meet you, ggs and I can't wait for you to move here
IHSB- Always gonna be my favorite Samus, it was cool playing you in teams
Chad- never got to play you! But lol at organizing crews, can't believe we actually got it going
Dmac- Thanks for everything, and whatevs yeah yah gotta do what you gotta do
Boomsoldier- Nice tech skill man, ggs and I'm glad we got to play lotsa teams friendlies late sat. night
Z- you shoulda won this tourney, you were just holding back
Zinth-ggs, learn the falcon matchup!
PC- You created more lols for me this weekend than I can count. You are gettin better I can tell
Hazygoose- Sorry about the turnout but it didn't make the tourney any less fun. Great job and thanks for everything
8bit- OMG you beat KOS-MOS! Lol but keep working at this game man I know you've got some great tourney sets ahead of you when you poop on everybody
Phatgamer- It was great teaming with you man and I'm really glad you're in our crew. I'm gonna upload our set against dark & boom
Jfro- Honey nut cheerios = toooo goood. Keep up that ganon man
Hyperdragon- fun friendlies, glad I got to meet you
Handorin- ggs in pools
Pyro- great talking to you on the road, I can tell you're getting better; you almost had me in pools!
Buonogunn- ggs first round man; this game is tough sometimes

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I don't remember 8bit beating me. O.o

Was it a friendly?

The only people I lost matches to in pools were Dmac (went 2-1) and Wobbles (went 1-2).

Jace08

Smash Lord
It was a joke, KOS-MOS. You would have had to play 8bit in the bracket if you hadn't had to leave.

Although maybe I shouldn't have said anything b/c I never found out why you had to leave in the middle of the tourney. What did happen anyway, is everything alright?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
it's all peachy, kos-mos drove another person to the tournament knowing that said person had to be back in the city (OKC) by 7:30 or so, and he was just being responsible and fulfilling his duties :D

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
K, I hate shoutouts so this is gonna be quick. I still love everyone, I'm just lazy <3

ARC - thanks for pwning and making me look good in teams. Wish my singles performance had matched up, but oh well.

dmac - mad cool guy, and a very good player. I was scared playing you in pools. Wish I had gotten a chance to play you more, but I'm sure it'll happen again. And thanks for being THE ONLY ONE to give me a shoutout xD

Wobbles - thanks for all the advice and for being totally awesome. I always enjoy talking with you and playing you... I'll use Peach next time

Bluezaft - good **** in teams and in singles (how the hell did you do that anyway?) If there's ever a tourney in Dallas, I'll do my best to be there.

Darkrain - you live up to the hype. I saw you doing some things in friendlies that made me go "wtf?!" good **** in singles. Hope I can get a chance to play you some time.

Chad/Spaceballs - I wanna play you guys more. I have a feeling I could learn a lot from you two. Mad good players and fun guys.

KC guys - I didn't really talk to y'all a whole lot, but you seem alright :p Keep at it, y'all got lots of potential. (then again, who am I to talk)

Hazy - thanks for hosting everything, hope to go to another one soon.

Zinth - thanks for the housing saturday night. And don't beat me in singles if you don't play the game anymore... You should still play, you could be very good.

Everyone else I didn't name... as I said, I <3 you all. If you're sad I left you out, just hit me up on AIM and ***** at me. jk. Great tourney, wish it had been a bit bigger but it was still a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll be able to travel more often because Texas is dead :(

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
1: Wobbles - Great stuff winning, enjoyed our set and friendlies. Hope you get your recording stuff back, because I really want to see Bipolar.
2: Darkrain - Amazing stuff as always, both in and out of the game.
3: Arc - Really enjoyed playing and meeting you, sorry your state sucks right now.
4: IHSB - 4th? WTF man do better next time.
5: Bluezaft - Man I thought I had that second game done, and then you suddenly you take two stocks with barely a scratch. Good stuff.
5: Chad - Who is this again.
7: Scud - Thanks for housing us and hosting. Great venue and omfg free pizza.
7: Dmac - Great teaming with you as always. Also laughed my *** off at the "next hit wins. *nair* good ****" and all the random comments during the crew battle. See you at pound.
9: Boomsoldier - Thanks for the pick-me-up after crews XD. Great seeing you again, hopefully see you at pound.
9: Z - Good stuff in pools.
9: Jace - Close games in teams.
13: Hazygoose - Ditto with the Scud comment (minus the housing). If you host another Melee event, I know we'd definitely come.
13: Phatgamer - Enjoyed playing you in teams/crews/friendlies and your presence in general always makes tournaments better.
17: Jfro - Great stuff in pools. Your ganon scares me.
17: Hyperdragon - I think you said 20 words on the drive back, that's a new record.
17: KOS-MOS (forfeit in losers) - Always great seeing you. That F/SN game was ridiculous.
17: Dark Sexual Chocolate - Best name ever.
17: JF - Good stuff in teams, especially that close as **** set in loser's finals.
25: Handorin - Thanks for paying attention and not letting me drive us to St. Louis on the way back >_>
25: Pyro - Silly/stupid/sexy Falcon dittos all day son.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
God remember when I tech chased you with a falcon punch 8bit? Best moment of my life

Handorin

Smash Hero
Probably going to be too lazy to do shout outs.

But, Hazy, what is the thing you used to record? I remember looking and asking, but I can't remember if it was from gamestop or not.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
it's called a gamebridge. you can find it online pretty easily, AVC 1400/1500 is the model. some copies do not come with the software installation disc, but it is relatively easy to find an ISO online (if you end up buying it and it doesn't come with the disc i can also just send you the ISO :D)
apparently they go for $60 on amazon...46 on some ebay stores...but i got mine for 15 so i know there's a much better deal out there.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
VBM: You'll get to look forward to a lot of great matches then.

Me vs. Chad, Darkrain, IHSB, and ARC, as well as Darkrain vs. Chad, IHSB and ARC.

I do not believe that Chad played against IHSB but I would have liked to see that :)

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
VBM: You'll get to look forward to a lot of great matches then.

Me vs. Chad, Darkrain, IHSB, and ARC, as well as Darkrain vs. Chad, IHSB and ARC.

I do not believe that Chad played against IHSB but I would have liked to see that :)
I forgot about Chad, I really wanna see some videos of him too. Hey Wobbles you're like one my favorite players ever so I'm happy you're still ******. Keep it up man.

PB&J

Smash Hero
wobbles beasting

and darkrain..what can i say..the rain is too dark..u better be going to pound 4

my boys jack and chad beasting like always..and phatgamer whats good son

Nike.

Smash Hero
I can't wait to watch ARC vs Darkrain :D JF What happeneddd? I thought you would've made top 8 easily D:

Was Darkrain vs Bluezaft recorded by any chance?

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Vids plx? I wanna see teams :D
No one really cares about teams, please upload singles first. And if you must upload doubles first then please only upload the finals, teams aren't watched nearly as much as singles are.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I don't know either of you, although apparently adhd says I'm hardcore... idk what that's supposed to mean. And vbm... stfu plz :D teams was great. Nike, I could have made top 8, but I choked hard. Oh wellz. 2nd in teams still makes me happy

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I don't know either of you, although apparently adhd says I'm hardcore... idk what that's supposed to mean. And vbm... stfu plz :D teams was great. Nike, I could have made top 8, but I choked hard. Oh wellz. 2nd in teams still makes me happy
Whatever, teams or not I just hope uploading starts before the weekend is done.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
VBM Hazy has told me its going to go in the order of how the tournament was run. Pools, teams, and then singles. Nike 20 sorry to disappoint but I kinda got ****ed hard. JF dont john.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
VBM Hazy has told me its going to go in the order of how the tournament was run. Pools, teams, and then singles. Nike 20 sorry to disappoint but I kinda got ****ed hard. JF dont john.
He said the videos would have been up by yesterday and since they're still not up I don't think we should expect them to be up before the weekend is over *sighs*.

Top Bottom