• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intimikill 2 Results/Shoutouts

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Singles

1: Iori :mewtwo: :shiek:
2: Arc :marth:
3: Boomstick :falco:
4: IHSB :samus2:
5: dmac :ganondorf:
5: Darkrain :falcon:
7: JF :jigglypuff:
7: DoH :peach:
9: Rezo
9: Hazygoose
9: Z
9: KOS-MOS
13: Pyro
13: Jesi
13: HondaFoo
13: Arby
17: Po "The Pimpest" Pimpus
17: RisingKen
17: Tony
17: Zinth
17: Jenzo
17: Garlic Thunder
17: Yoshiman
17: Solidus
25: Tatsuman
25: Pay$
25: Chamberlin
25: Raul
25: G. Vice
25: TheSaberGuy
25: Irish
25: Eli

Doubles

1: Victory Crab (Iori/JF)
2: Mary Jane and Her Sister Stitch (DoH/Boomstick)
3: HO-MOS and GayZgoose (KOS-MOS/Hazygoose)
4: Spaceballs is Balls (IHSB/Dmac)
5: Rezofoo (Rezo/Hondafoo)
5: Darkrain/Arc (Darkrain/Arc)
7: Rugged and Ready Rusty (Handorin/Pyro)
7: Arkansas (Cham/G.)
9: Potfiller 1 and 2 (Yoshiman/Arby)
9: Berserk (Jessi/Z)
9: Eggplant Mafia (IG/Caleb)
9: *hooting laugh* (Zinth/Solidus)

bracket/pool images: http://picasaweb.google.com/hazygoose/Inimikill2Brackets#
video thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10385428

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Absolutely fun tournament!!!!

1: Iori Thanks for beating me jerk!!! Lawl j/k and GOOD **** on getting first your sheik is mean <3333
2: Arc Get ***** you ****ing noob!
3: Boomstick GG's man. Honestly I think your like 10x better when your under the influence of "something". Also hey man lighten up dont give hazygoose such a hard time. It is REALLY hard to run a tournament. He may have not been able to do it as quickly as he could have but the tournament still ended and at the end no one wanted to help clean up the place. As for yall not getting to get drunk well.... Alcoholics like you and me can take one day off from drinking and just be sober wont hurt us although it does kinda suck. ;P
4: IHSB Always fun! Okay guys true story though, I tried grabbing his hat and it was like STUCK to his head I dont even... Its like part of his body or something. Also good **** in the bracket man you *****!
5: dmac <3 this dude!!!!!
5: Darkrain GG's man. Sorry about getting ***** in teams hahaha D=
7: JF Good **** in Doubles man.
7: DoH Thats right, I stole your cuddle buddy TWICE and your teams partner. Wut son!? But lol nah it was fun playing you and getting to see you again man.
9: Rezo Thanks for driving me and putting up with my ****. =D
9: Hazygoose Thank you SO SO SO SO much for hosting this tournament I had a BLAST I think it was mostly a success other than a few small things here and there you did a good job! Also this kid is mad good at cuddling!
9: Z Freebirds was tooooooo goooooooooD.
9: KOS-MOS Mad fun bro!!!! Your awesome I love you and GET BACK INTO MELEE SON!!!!
13: Pyro Dude your awesome to hang out with man you were mad chill the whole time too.
13: Jesi Always fun! =D thanks for recommending Freebirds it was AMAZING!!!
13: HondaFoo Enter my apprentice!
13: Arby I dont remember you I'm sorry. ;_;
17: Po "The Pimpest" Pimpus Dude is AWESOME rite here. This ****ing guy. I dont think I'm going to do dreads maybe I'll get a do-rag though.
17: RisingKen "They said we wouldnt play anyone we know though!? I KNOW EVERYONE!!!"
17: Tony I'm sorry I dont remember you =( <3?!
17: Zinth Always mad love for this guy! <333333333333333333
17: Jenzo Just keep playing man dont get discouraged about losing keep practicing and you'll get it.
17: Garlic Thunder I didnt play you =( <3!?
17: Yoshiman I didnt play you =( <3!?
17: Solidus Dont think I played you either =( <3!?
25: Tatsuman Didnt play you either =( <3!?
25: Pay$ LAWL LAWL LAWL dude is mad legit!
25: Chamberlin Fun games man! I had a blast playing you guys!
25: Raul Didnt play you I dont think..... =( <3!?
25: G. Vice At first glance I thought you could bench press me. But then you got closer and I was sure you could. Mad fun your ganon is mad good bro. Hopefully we'll get to play sometime soon again man Mad love and respect for THIS GUY RITE HERE!!!!!
25: TheSaberGuy Did we play!? I cant remember ;_;
25: Irish HAIIIIIIIII!!!!!
25: Eli Dont think we played =(

All in all I had a mad fun time I hope that everyone got back to their locations safely and cant wait to see you all again very soon!!!!! Mad love and respect for everyone and until next time!!!!!

<33333

Arc

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Man I suck...

<3 Arc.

It'll probably be after EVO but I'll get back in to melee seriously again.

I'm only good at Melty Blood now.:(

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
haha sry guys but us from Moore (Eli, Irish) had to leave way to early all we got to do were pools. loved it though props to all. i'd have to say the MTAP (most talked about player) has got to be Iori and his LV. 99 Mewtwo. I'm happy i just didnt get 4 stocked HAHAHAHAHAHA

GG's

po pimpus

Smash Ace
GGs to everyone! I missed shouting 'SHORYUKEN'... Could this be my competitive spirit stirring once more?

Big props to Alex and Forrest for setting this up and securing a nice venue. Thanks to everyone who traveled far and near. Thanks to everyone who has kept Melee alive in their hearts.

And I'll make this one promise to everyone-- you will see me again... I will travel and practice and I will be loud. Especially if KOS-MOS comes back...

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Iori-so good to see u again Mrfyne ;) ur mew2 is sick against ff's :) hope you start coming to more of these
Arc-hahah, dude how'd you know I was on ...something.. yeeeeah.. gotta practice like ya fight ya know? we had some really great sets, I don't mind losing to either one of you guys, you're both definitely smart, and fast players :)
Boomstick- that ain't falco
IHSB- jack, always a pleasure, sorry we didn't get to hang out more..good **** and I can't wait to watch the vids, I'll have to meet you again (soon I hope :/) so we can have some extra curricular time
dmac- bro..don't tase me, and thanks for pouring me the best vodka and coke i've ever had :)
Darkrain-let's go to Florida.
DoH- great sh*t in teams, had a lot of fun playing you and hope you did too broseph ^.^
Rezo- Fun hanging with you at the hotel, and pizza shuttle @ 2am glad more KC people are showin
Z- ay man, we tried to get that waitress to holla at you..but she said you were TuFyne.
Pyro-Hahhaha dude..
jesi- Thanks for holding up your end of the not killing us bargain..and coming back to pick me and jack up, and that pizza was fn terribad
HondaFoo- fun chillin with you @ the hotel too man, you, me, and rezo should play some games next time

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/user/ihavespaceballs

I've got most of the 1v1 vids I recorded up.
Thanks for the Ups spaceballs. I loved my matches, made the game seem fresh, Iori is a sick Mewtwo, its like fighting a whole new game with crazy moves and hitboxes

Over two years since my taking second at the hands of Pablo in an MGC final, where I did as well as I had ever done that time defeating a number of really great players I was high as a kite then smacked down by sheik, then Brawl came out and the scene died down.
I think I'll be getting back into the game and put on another one of these mofos.
Now I have some study material for next time!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Results are amazing.

Darkrain....needs to re-become a god.

Goods hit IHSB, I love you man.

Dmac, i love you too.

Arc I can tell im gonna love you once I meet you.

Wtf i didnt go to the tournament but here I am giving shoutouts =DD

Vts

Smash Champion
1: Iori Thanks for beating me jerk!!! Lawl j/k and GOOD **** on getting first your sheik is mean <3333
he said he went all m2 ><, he called me right after the tournament since i couldn't make it :(.

GJ Arby and Yoshi for repping arkansas a little bit and wish that chamberlin, g.vice and my lover saberguy could have stayed longer.

saberguy if you read this june 26th get it off were going to POE3.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Nah he went Mew2 first and I was trying to figure it out then he went sheik from then on. Watch the matches they all got recorded. xD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
he said he went all m2 ><, he called me right after the tournament since i couldn't make it :(.
he went sheik against jack...he said m2 v samus was like a marathon
he went sheik every match v arc except match 1

so it wasn't all m2 but he definitely put in mad work with that "worst" character in the game.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Hungrybox what are you doing in this thread I figured you'd have been to busy to po.......
wait.
is Hazygoose's join date one month before mine?
<3

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
So...I still pretty much suck at this game, but at least I'm kind of getting better

Iori: Great friendlies dude, Mewtwo's uthrow against Peach is too good
Arc: I am serious about this apprentice stuff man, I want to start getting top 5 at these things MAKE IT HAPPEN
Boomstick: You're a pretty cool dude, I enjoyed playing against your Falco in pools and I hear you got even better after you took some "herbal supplements" haha
IHSB: I hope we at least made you nervous during our doubles match, as always your Samus is amazing
dmac: I don't like Asians
Darkrain: Poopin'
JF: Nice to meet you
DoH: I love Peach dittos, even when I'm consistently getting 2-stocked, I hope we play more next time
Rezo: We did good in teams
Hazygoose: Thanks for the tourney and housing man, Hazyfoo needs to happen someday, we were ******
Z: Ganon
KOS-MOS: I really wish I could've played you and your Peach, though I still learned a thing or two just by watching. Maybe in the future
Pyro: Ganon?
Jesi: I think this was actually the first time I've played you, you're really good!
Arby: Your Fox has a ton of potential and is really tough to play against. Good matches, though I honestly thought Mute City was legal--otherwise I wouldn't have taken you there, sorry man!
RisingKen: Good Peach dittos in pools, I always enjoy those
Jenzo: Don't get discouraged man, I was in the same place exactly one year ago--first tournament, playing lots of experienced players. You'll get better
G. Vice: Your Ganon is unreal man, it seemed like I couldn't even get a hit in. I would've liked more friendlies

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Honda, did you just break the meme and post a really short shout out to...
wait.
is that honda green?

I'll post shout outs later, but I loved the hell out of this tourney.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Boomstick: You're a pretty cool dude, I enjoyed playing against your Falco in pools and I hear you got even better after you took some "herbal supplements" haha

I come in green too yo ^.^ fun playing you man

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Absolutely fun tournament!!!!

2: Arc Get ***** you ****ing noob!
3: Boomstick GG's man. Honestly I think your like 10x better when your under the influence of "something". Also hey man lighten up dont give hazygoose such a hard time. It is REALLY hard to run a tournament. He may have not been able to do it as quickly as he could have but the tournament still ended and at the end no one wanted to help clean up the place. As for yall not getting to get drunk well.... Alcoholics like you and me can take one day off from drinking and just be sober wont hurt us although it does kinda suck. ;P
4: IHSB Always fun! Okay guys true story though, I tried grabbing his hat and it was like STUCK to his head I dont even... Its like part of his body or something. Also good **** in the bracket man you *****!
5: dmac <3 this dude!!!!!
5: Darkrain GG's man. Sorry about getting ***** in teams hahaha D=
7: JF Good **** in Doubles man.
7: DoH Thats right, I stole your cuddle buddy TWICE and your teams partner. Wut son!? But lol nah it was fun playing you and getting to see you again man.
9: Rezo Thanks for driving me and putting up with my ****. =D
9: Hazygoose Thank you SO SO SO SO much for hosting this tournament I had a BLAST I think it was mostly a success other than a few small things here and there you did a good job! Also this kid is mad good at cuddling!
9: Z Freebirds was tooooooo goooooooooD.
9: KOS-MOS Mad fun bro!!!! Your awesome I love you and GET BACK INTO MELEE SON!!!!
13: Pyro Dude your awesome to hang out with man you were mad chill the whole time too.
13: Jesi Always fun! =D thanks for recommending Freebirds it was AMAZING!!!
13: HondaFoo Enter my apprentice!
13: Arby I dont remember you I'm sorry. ;_;
17: Po "The Pimpest" Pimpus Dude is AWESOME rite here. This ****ing guy. I dont think I'm going to do dreads maybe I'll get a do-rag though.
17: RisingKen "They said we wouldnt play anyone we know though!? I KNOW EVERYONE!!!"
17: Tony I'm sorry I dont remember you =( <3?!
17: Zinth Always mad love for this guy! <333333333333333333
17: Jenzo Just keep playing man dont get discouraged about losing keep practicing and you'll get it.
17: Garlic Thunder I didnt play you =( <3!?
17: Yoshiman I didnt play you =( <3!?
17: Solidus Dont think I played you either =( <3!?
25: Tatsuman Didnt play you either =( <3!?
25: Pay$ LAWL LAWL LAWL dude is mad legit!
25: Chamberlin Fun games man! I had a blast playing you guys!
25: Raul Didnt play you I dont think..... =( <3!?
25: G. Vice At first glance I thought you could bench press me. But then you got closer and I was sure you could. Mad fun your ganon is mad good bro. Hopefully we'll get to play sometime soon again man Mad love and respect for THIS GUY RITE HERE!!!!!
25: TheSaberGuy Did we play!? I cant remember ;_;
25: Irish HAIIIIIIIII!!!!!
25: Eli Dont think we played =(

All in all I had a mad fun time I hope that everyone got back to their locations safely and cant wait to see you all again very soon!!!!! Mad love and respect for everyone and until next time!!!!!

<33333

Arc
Thanks man, you know I was really considering taking those shoes. :ohwell: I was just way passed excited.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
It was good seeing all of you guys, grats to Iori for winning singles.

JF - Glad I got to talk to you for a little bit, you're a cool dude, great falco.

IHSB - It was great seeing you again, had some pretty close matches like old times. Samus is a beast.

Arby - Getting good, try not to think too hard on small mistakes you make and just shrug them off and keep going.

Yoshiman - Nice looking Fox you got in the works, keep it up.

People I played in pools - GG's.

Sucks that we had to leave early, hopefully next time I'll be able to actually compete in the tournament. This has made me want to play melee some more after such a long absence.

Top Bottom