• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Internet help :(

ThatCoolKid

Smash Rookie
I really want to show my skills on brawl on multiplayer, but I have to connect my wii to the Internet first. I have a a linksys E2500, and I was wondering if I can connect my wii to the guest network.

ThatCoolKid

Smash Rookie
If you have a wireless router, that implies that you have wifi at your house, so why wouldn't your Wii be able to connect to your own router? (Unless you don't know your router's password.)
There is wifi at my house, two networks from the same router. There is a main network, and a guest network. I do not know the password to the main network. I do know the password to the guest network, the only problem is that the guest network makes you login with your browser, unlike the main network which asks you for the password immediately. The problem with the guest network is that my wii has never been connected to the Internet before, so it does not have the browser.

Top Bottom