• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee & SSB64 Interest for a Greenville, South Carolina bi-weekly?

SlurpySloth

Smash Apprentice
The smash scene in SC is practically dead. My brother and I have realized that after going to our first tournament (TO11) that if no one is going to light the spark here in the upstate, we might as well.

Cost/games aside (most likely Melee and SSB4) we want to know if people would actually attend, and what days of the week would work best for these sorts of things.

(Depending on the number of participants, the entry fee would be about $5-$10, used for the prize pool and to pay for whatever space we rent)

SlurpySloth

Smash Apprentice
The smash scene in SC is practically dead. My brother and I have realized that after going to our first tournament (TO11) that if no one is going to light the spark here in the upstate, we might as well.

Cost/games aside (most likely Melee and SSB4) we want to know if people would actually attend, and what days of the week would work best for these sorts of things.

(Depending on the number of participants, the entry fee would be about $5-$10, used for the prize pool and to pay for whatever space we rent)
Then where are all of the tournaments besides in Myrtle Beach?

smashknight1

Smash Rookie
NNID
DWSmashKnight
Wow this post is way old, but perhaps I can resurrect it by saying that I live in the upstate carolinas and I too am looking for locals to attend

Top Bottom