• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intentional inputs or a bug in the game?

Crosser

Smash Rookie
Every character Grab command becomes a neutral A after attacking with Neutral A.

So when you press A then Grab, it becomes A, A instead. If you press A, A, Grab, it becomes A, A, A.

The command for grab is A + R, so it would seem this is interfering with the most basic of attacks for every character in the game.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
That's intentional.

Also as a general rule, your jabs can now only lead into other jabs, so there's no jab->fsmash for example.

Crosser

Smash Rookie
Is that a bad thing? Don't most fighting games start combos by confirming small attacks? I wonder if they tested that out and it was too op or sumthin.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Is that a bad thing? Don't most fighting games start combos by confirming small attacks? I wonder if they tested that out and it was too op or sumthin.
I dunno, meta's too early to tell whatever's good or bad in the long run.

I'll miss some jab stuff though.

Top Bottom