• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia VI Biweekly Results - May 12 -

Myztek

Smash Ace
Singles Results for May 12 2007:
1: Chad ($66.50)
2: Iori ($19.00)
3: Nite ($9.50)
4: Fizz
5: Zane
5: JMoan
7: Sandbox
7: Ambix
9: Lance
9: Zero
9: Myztek
9: Ihavespaceballs
13: Yang
13: Kevin
13: Slinky
13: KOKingPin
17: Boon
17: Seth
17: HyperDragon

Doubles Results for May 12 2007:
1: Team Brick Pampers (Chad and Iori) ($42.00)
2: Chicken and Dressing (Nite and Lance) ($18.00)
3: Nasty Nurse (Ambix and Myztek)
4: Speed Raper (Boon and Yang)
5: Trey and Steve (Trey and Steve)
5: Team Condom (KOKingPin and JMoan)

Bracket Images:
-Singles | http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7687/singlesbracket51207pu6.gif
-Doubles |http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8813/teamsbracket51207ti0.gif

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Fun tournament guys. I missed everyone a lot and it was nice seeing everyone again.

Zane: You're too gnarly. 'Nuff said. It was nice playing you again after like, 6 months of us or so never sitting side by side to each other.

Iori: Nice playing with you again, and I never got to play you in Naruto: GNT!4. We'll have to change that.

Kyo: Awesome seeing ya dude. Nice as always. We didn't play Smash, but I enjoyed playing 3S with you.

Chad: CHAD!! Too good of a dude as always. I swear you've gotten' taller. Glad to see you're still kick *** and taking names in Smash, too. Good ****. Congrats on winning. Help me get better? XD

Myztek: Good matches man. You've definitely gotten' better, and I enjoyed the Marth dittos. Though it helped me realize I have a REALLY funky Marth. Hope to see you guys again sometime soon. Everyone needs DML.

Ambix: Hey hey hey! When I saw you when you guys pulled in, I was teh happy! I gotta' play that Peach sometime soon man. You seem to be improving a lot, and I still haven't played you. ;-;

IHSB: JACK! I was upset at first, thinking you weren't gonna' come. I was ready to commit hara-kiri! Whew, glad you showed up. XP Nice playing with you dude. That Samus is sexy as always, and that shiny Ponyta is too sexy. Hope to see you again soon, I want to hang out with DML outside of the bi-weeklies for once.

Saberguy: Thanks a bunch for the ride man. Your car kicks ***, and you were ****ing rocking out in GH2. That Falcon is gettin' sexy man. Suck you don't wanna' go to more tournaments though. ;-; Thanks for playing me in 3S, too. It was fun. ^_^ Saberguy ftw!

KO: WHOMG KO!!! It was nice as **** seeing you again dude! I'm really glad I came. You are awesome as always and super nice. I enjoyed our matches before the tourney started. KO for the mother ****ing win!!!

Jmoan: This was my first time seeing you, and you're a **** cool dude. I hope to play you sometime soon and talk to you more too.

CO_Brad: I'm sad you weren't there. ;-;

Lord Byron: I'm sad you're never tehre ;-;

Zero: YAY! Zero! You know I love you! I can tell you that through AIM and such, XD.

Lance: Sucks we had to play matches we didn't care about, lol. Either way, it was great seeing you again dude, and you were never able to get your modest Abra. ;-; Hit me up sometime and we'll do the trade via WiFi. Thanks a bunch for taking me down to Memphis as well. Much love for Hillbilly Willy.

Nite: Ooooh Nite! Nice seeing my baby angel again. You were rocking out man, and ***** me pretty hard that first match. :/ (**** this game.) It was great as always hanging out with you. We need to get **** straight later in the year, see what Evo tournaments we can hit up, and attend those *****es!

Skoot: YAY SLINKY! I'm glad you came. You're Falco was kickin' *** man. You might not have thought so at first, but when we were playing close to when we left, you were tearin' me up. Good stuff dude. COME TO ARKANSAS SOON.

Sean: Great seeing you again man. You're such a nice, nice dude, and always a pleasure to be around. I'm going to get better in GNT4, so watch out!

I'm not sure what else to say, and I feel like I've forgotten' some stuff. I apologize for that. You know I love the bi-weeklies, and the people who attend them (for the most part).

Q for the win. Akuma for the win. Orochimaru for the win.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Maybe cause most of us are in school and you are an hour ahead. nubbins

EDIT: dang it, Fizz posted 1sec before me. 3rd post

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yay for everyone who went to the biweekly! That means yay for me!

@Zane: Yay Zane! Though we didn't get to play like I wanted to. :(
@KO: It was great meeting you man, you're as badass as I thought you would be.

@Jmoan: Thanks for letting me borrow your controller! XD And you're really good. But know that if I ever play you in a tournament, I'm counterpicking Jungle Japes! haha

@Iori: You're pretty loud. :laugh:

@Nite: I'm going to listen to a lot of what you told me about Ganon while at your house, and hopefully our matches will get closer >.<

@Lance: You're pretty sarcastic somtimes :( lol, but the teams matches were really fun, thanks for beating us!

@Chad: Congratulations! I can't wait to watch the finals again, I know they were recorded!!

@Iori: Dude, you're pretty loud. haha :laugh:

@Ambix: Woah! Really good Peach you have there! No johns man, you totally bested me in our matches. I know to suck it up and ban Green Greens, I guess. :)

@Myz: Our matches were really fun, I appreciate the fox help.

@IHSB: Good to see you again! Lol... and good to see you're watching as much obscure anime as ever lol. Your Samus got better faster than my Ganon did, and im even further behind now. :'(

@Fizz: Good seeing you again mangz, and next time you'll feel the wrath of my Eevee team. Trust me its awesome.

@Kyo: Fun matches we had, though you were being so lazy as to never roll when you teched :confused: I'm not that bad!

@Iori: Lol, it was good seeing you again! Your phone message scares me, and we need to do some Ganon dittos.

@Boon: Last but not least! I'm sorry I had to play you in the singles tournament, but I think we did very well in doubles!
Yay to everyone I may have forgotten.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
so yeah i sucked it up at the Bi this time but while i was there (i didnt notice this at first cause of my partial blindness) i caught a freakin shiny Hippowdon. Hey you guys want some peanut brittle? *Ekans flies out of the pokemon thurmis* dont forget about jiggaboo jones.... the #1 *** ga in america

Top Bottom