• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INLAND EMPIRE SMASH: A NW Regional Results (Partial)

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Speaking both for myself, and on behalf of the host with the toast, Jamnt0ast (I'm so funny), thanks so much to everybody for coming out. We really got a lot of PacNW to reunite for this. Having only lived in PacNW for 9 months, I already know that it's a ***** to travel here. So again, thanks so much to everybody who made the effort to come out and make this event awesome.

And of course, thanks to Jamnt0ast for hosting such a fantastic event. Timely, a surplus of equipment, good turnout and fresh-baked ****ing cookies from none other than Dr. Robotnik himself.

Anyway, here're the partial results. I'll post more as Jamnt0ast gives it to me, since he doesn't have internet at his newly-christened apartment yet. Still need to get payouts, most of Melee, the rest of the Brawl bracket results, and Brawl pools.

Brawl Singles:

1. Itakio - :metaknight: ($160)
2. Weruop - :olimar: :popo: ($80)
3. Zekey - :dedede: ($30)
4. Felix - :diddy:
5. Vermanubis - :ganondorf:
5. Bladewise - :marth:
7. Jamnt0ast - :snake: :rob: :popo:
7. Xnpio - :kirby:
9. t0mmy - :rob: (forfeit)
9. Kimidori - :popo: :metaknight:
9. Dr. Robotnik - :yoshi: :gw:
9. Deathnote - :snake:

------------Pools Cutoff-------------

Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4

Pool 5

Brawl Doubles:

1. Bladewise + Felix
2. Zekey + Itakio
3. Chip + Xnpio
4. Jamnt0ast + Weruop.

Melee Singles:

1. Bladewise - :peachmelee:
2. Chip - :marthmelee: :falconmelee:
3. Brdy - :peachmelee: :sheikmelee:
4. Artifice - :falcomelee: :peachmelee:
5. Itakio - :falconmelee:
5. The Sick Kirby - :kirbymelee: :sheikmelee:

Melee Doubles:

1. Bladewise + Felix
2. Chip + Brdy
3. Itakio + Kamaji
4. Artifice + Level 9 Samus (Not sure if that's the person's name or if it's an actual L9 Samus LOL)

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
:ganondorf:

Also, if anyone who attended sees anything wrong, please let me know. There's a ton of information to process, and I know very little of it.

Kimidori

Smash Apprentice
Itakio uses a bunch of characters actually XD also, Xnpio got 7th too, Idk who else though. Also, yes, Artifice was with an actual Lvl 9 Samus. XD

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
The pay out for singles was 1st. $160, 2nd $80, 3rd $30
And Itakio and I made $30 each in doubles.

1. Itakio - Man you're so gay. Either way it was great hanging out with you and messing with you. You're pretty good but next time...
2. Weruop - Damn man, we played 9 tournament matches in singles. And I only won 3 of them. : ( I'm gonna get that Oli MU down eventually, but for now, I am satisfied. GGs
3. Zekey - :D
4. Felix - Truthfully I wanted to play you so badly. but after we played doubles, I got kinda scared. You ***** us in doubles man. Great games, Daniel.
5. Vermanubis - Quote from your facebook. "Many of you have been wondering how large Ganon's penis is. I will let you know that it is no shorter than 14 inches. and I went IN!"
- "In other men."
5. Bladewise - Teddy I cannot thank you enough for the housing and your sick all night driving. You rock man. <3
7. Jamnt0ast - Benjamin Toast I honestly would not have come to the tournament if it wasn't for you flying out to E4U. Your passion for the game and willingness to just pay for the experience just revitalized my drive to travel and compete. Mo more 17th or w/e for me in SoCal. I am hungry once again.
7. Xnpio - Falln would have been soooooooo mad if I had lost to you, haha. You're pretty good man. Keep playing with who ever you can and you'll get there. and practice more gimps.
9. t0mmy - (forfeit) T0mmy you have one of the most erie minds I've ever met. I think your mindset holds you back a lot though, but I can't argue with you cause you are happy in your own world, even if I don't see the point in it. Continue to be you I guess. And for the record, I think you're 31.
Praxis - Man you're such a goofy guy. I can't look at you with out silently chuckling to myself. Remind me with you address and stuff and I'll make it a point to send your shirts, man.
Chip - LOL YOU WOULD WORK A PAC SUN. You straight look like you live in San Diego man, all and with that luscious hard. Your snake is pretty good btw. I can tell you're a great player. Its just your MU and tech skill intricacies aren't there.
Dr. Robotnik Thanks for the cookies man, and you shoulda MMed me. I'm notoriously bad vs Yoshi.
Deathnote Vince don't worry, you're on your way to get good. One reason you fall where players like Teddy and I don't is because you don't know the game like we do. Not yet. You're at the level of high scrub, and the mentality you hold at this point is crucial. You can either become cocky and arrogant which will ultimately lead to your demise (quitting due to frustration) Or you can humble yourself, always keep your eyes open and take every loss as a learning experience. Also, you should pick a main and solely stick with him for a while. No matter what MU it is. (MUs aren't everything and its okay to main the same character as Teddy if you wanted.)
Shiny - You're cool man, I'm sorry I kept forgetting about you. Stop trying to attack DDD's shield though. You're also at or around the level of Deathnote.
Kimidori - LOL you're so gay little kid. I'm sorry if I was out of line with you, but ICs are so frustrating. You're really good for only 6 months into it. Continue to grow and ****, man. You play two of the gayest characters in the game.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Cool, thanks, dood.

Still need to figure out pools and everything though. I think it was like a 20-man bracket, and 5-6 pools.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Itakio just got really, really good.

PacNW just needs to travel more, 'cause it has some seriously good players. It's just we're so spread out. Jam got like 17/101 at E4U, Weruop got 33/200 at Genesis 2 and Bladewise was pooping all over the Japanese in Apex 2012 pools from what I remember. PacNW needs to travel!

brdy_

Smash Lord
1. Bladewise - Peach
2. Chip - Marth/Falcon
3. Brdy - Peach/Sheik
4. Artifice - Falco/Peach
5. Itakio - Falcon
5. The Sick Kirby - Sheik/Kirby

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Full results should be up by tonight. Jam said he was gonna send me the bracket images.

Kimidori

Smash Apprentice
Kimidori - LOL you're so gay little kid. I'm sorry if I was out of line with you, but ICs are so frustrating. You're really good for only 6 months into it. Continue to grow and ****, man. You play two of the gayest characters in the game.
LOL GG's

IC's are tough no matter who you play as XD The only thing I can say is play a little less punishable.

Also Verm - People who got 9th were me, t0mmy, Deathnote, and Dr. Robotnik.

T0MMY

Smash Master
9. t0mmy - (forfeit) T0mmy you have one of the most erie minds I've ever met. I think your mindset holds you back a lot though, but I can't argue with you cause you are happy in your own world, even if I don't see the point in it. Continue to be you I guess. And for the record, I think you're 31.
eerie mind = Don't like FF7
Mindset = lack of sleep past 3 days of travel (thanks... Teddy...)
31 = 108

I think you're a pretty righteous dude, even if you capitalized my name for some reason. Hopefully next time you won't see me when I'm a half-dead zombie so we can have fun climbing trees and doing acrobatic yoga or something that I have some energy for X^D

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Felix you lost to Zekey, you know what you must do.....

Also, shoutouts to Verm.

Top Bottom