• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Squid Inklings Best Stages Discussion

MistaGhosty

Smash Rookie
So Armada made a videos a few days ago going over what he thought was Inklings best and Worst Stages in the current stage pool. Personally I can see a lot about where Armada is coming from with these map Rankings but they don't always line up with my Strengths/ Play Style. Being better at ledge Traps and Natural then Combo's and Confirms. For example against strong Projectile match ups I actually prefer to ban Triplets. due to the Strong Stage Control and how you can't buffer moves threw platforms. For me getting off platforms can be a issue But I think Triplats might be a benefit to Inkling more in match ups where you can have a better combo game vs the more spacing intense games where grabs are difficult to obtain. What is your Opinions?

Original Video

Top Bottom