• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Squid Inkling Frame Data (In Progress)

Final_Dusk

Smash Rookie
This is what I have so far. I'm still planning on updating this with frame data for move duration on all of the moves.

Jabs
Jab 1: 3
Jab 2: 17
Jab 3 Gentleman: 37
Jab 3 Finisher: 36

Tilts
Up Tilt: 7
Forward Tilt: 8
Down Tilt: 5

Aerials
Neutral Air: 6
Up Air:
- First Hit: 12
- Second Hit: 24
Forward Air: 10
Back Air: 7

Smash Attacks
Up Smash:
- Scoop: 9
- Burst: 24
Forward Smash: 16
Down Smash:
- Front: 11
- Back: 20

Specials
Up B: 12
Side B: 16
Down B: 3-102 (Empty - Full)

Dodge Invincibility
Air Dodge: 3-11
Spot Dodge: 10-17
Roll: 10-15

Last edited:

Norkim

Smash Rookie
This is cool and all... but it'd be more helpful if I knew whether these frames were distinct from active frames and lag frames (both in the beginning and end), this could be really insightful. Anyways I hope to see this thread expand to include more in-depth data later on, hopefully, you take my critique into consideration!

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
The second hit for Dtilt is missing..
I'd also like to see what key moves Inkling can dash under.. I think i saw one instance of ducking under Simon/Richters Fsmash/Ftilt when i was playing a computer but i only did it once and tried doing it one more time but failing. I definitely was in range of the hit without a shield up that first time..

Sudai

Stuff here
The second hit for Dtilt is missing..
I'd also like to see what key moves Inkling can dash under.. I think i saw one instance of ducking under Simon/Richters Fsmash/Ftilt when i was playing a computer but i only did it once and tried doing it one more time but failing. I definitely was in range of the hit without a shield up that first time..
Initial dash seems to low profile more things than normal dash. That might be the difference.

Top Bottom