• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inkling for Smash! Let's Make Like Squid and Migrate!

Sirlinkerz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
linkerz999
Post fanart everyday. Then make good arguments for Inkling in Smash.
I'm actually pretty good at doing so, if you look up @roy4smash4 on Twitter, I've put in heavy work doing so. The mods on the Facebook group actually praised me for actually reviving the Twitter after it just died out. Then again, I got most of the stuff from the FB group and someone who would show us what Smashboards was up to. Now, do I open a page or do we open a group?

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
I'm actually pretty good at doing so, if you look up @roy4smash4 on Twitter, I've put in heavy work doing so. The mods on the Facebook group actually praised me for actually reviving the Twitter after it just died out. Then again, I got most of the stuff from the FB group and someone who would show us what Smashboards was up to. Now, do I open a page or do we open a group?
A page, I guess. btw don't forget sites like Tumblr.

Sirlinkerz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
linkerz999
A page, I guess. btw don't forget sites like Tumblr.
A very generous man also a very good looking hottie, once told me like just now
Much more organized, much more likely to get people to do stuff, something many more would post on, and with more personal moderation and such
So, I think a group will be better effective.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The Kutthroats have set out to draw their character thanking Iwata for all he has done.

We invite you to do the same.

The last IP he made.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
When my sister gets back, I'll be sending a letter to Nintendo thanking them for the joy that Iwata brought to all of us, and I'll be drawing a little doodle of the Inklings on it too. If it really was his last IP he worked on, then I want him to know that the 1 million squids and kids that bought this game love it, and a thank you for being one of the greatest inspiration in my life.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
By the way, I'm playing through Splatoon finally.

It's amazing.

Sirlinkerz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
linkerz999
The Kutthroats have set out to draw their character thanking Iwata for all he has done.

We invite you to do the same.

The last IP he made.
I hope I'm not too late. I'm not particularly the best at drawing and coloring, but I took my hand at it

Last edited:

Sirlinkerz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
linkerz999
All of a sudden the link doesn't work for my image. what

Edit:
I had to link it directly

Edit2: I FIXED IT

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

shane3x

Saint of Swords
That rivals of aether game has a whale dude who has ink based abilities, Inkling would be great if he had a combination of different weapons as different attacks in combination with ink abilities.

Sirlinkerz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
linkerz999
Guuuuys! It took me a while to do it, but I finally made the site! I still have to do the Facebook group if you guys still want me to do so, (that's up to you guys though.) But I had to figure out how to work Wordpress and it took me a few days, but I did it! I also had to add my own movelist because I got too lazy to look through the thread. Plus, I didn't find out that the the thread already had a movelist in the first post until after I had finished the site. But still! If you guys want me to add things, just ask! I'd be more than happy to add it!

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Guuuuys! It took me a while to do it, but I finally made the site! I still have to do the Facebook group if you guys still want me to do so, (that's up to you guys though.) But I had to figure out how to work Wordpress and it took me a few days, but I did it! I also had to add my own movelist because I got too lazy to look through the thread. Plus, I didn't find out that the the thread already had a movelist in the first post until after I had finished the site. But still! If you guys want me to add things, just ask! I'd be more than happy to add it!
That's great to hear! I was thinking the thread need a bump of some sort - now we just need to make our voices stronger than a Killer Wail and get the Inklings in Smash Bros as DLC!

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Had a few hours to kill so I made an Inkling for smash "trailer." Course its mostly just old Splatoon trailers mashed together, but I enjoyed making it. This thread could use more life.

mark welford

Smash Ace
Is it wrong of a guy to enjoy a game without him ever laying his hands on it? I love Splatoon because it's a refreshing cup of kool-aid in the gaming industry among repetitive shooters.

Sirlinkerz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
linkerz999
Is it wrong of a guy to enjoy a game without him ever laying his hands on it? I love Splatoon because it's a refreshing cup of kool-aid in the gaming industry among repetitive shooters.
I've been watching a streamer having fun with Splatoon which made me realize how awesome the Inklings are for Smash without even playing Splatoon

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Apparently according to this ESRB 2.0 leak - the Inklings final name could be 'Agent 3', much like the Hero Mode...

Mario123311

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind that name TBH, considering the main character really doesn't have a name Ingame....

I would have named her "Casey" though.

PS: where can I find this "leak"?

Last edited:

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Last edited:

Sirlinkerz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
linkerz999
Getting reaaaaal tired of leaks, I'm pretty sure Sakurai is too (considering it is real). I just want Sakurai to be happy

Top Bottom