• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Injustice 2

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
A bit late but I'm just getting into the first Injustice. Call me a late bloomer but I hardly game anymore. No time and money. But Injustice 2 is coming out with tons of new stuff! That's fun!

We also have a few new characters such as Supergirl, Atrocious, Blue Beetle, Gorilla Grodd, and Desdshot.

So let's talk about Injustice 2, what we are excited about and maybe even name off new characters we want to see included!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Blue Beetle looks pretty fun.

I'm also really liking Gorilla Grodd. The gorillas are this years in thing for gaming. First Winston in overwatch and now this.

I'm just throwing out some characters I personally would like to see:

Superheroes

Beast-Boy
Starfire
Hawkman
Swamp-thing
Black Canary
John Constatine

Super villains

Darkseid
The black lantern (name escapes me)
Penguin
Poison Ivy
Bizzaro
Brainiac

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, I'm glad that Blue Beetle is in this title. He's one of my favorite DC heroes of recent years. Though Ted Kord is also great. Super Girl is more different than I thought. And Grodd is a welcome addition, same with Red Lantern. I can't wait to see what Flash's moveset in this one will be. I'd like to see him get some adjustments. There's a lot of fighters from the first game that should return. Catwoman, Nightwing, Raven, Cyborg, Green Lantern, Sintestro and Martian Manhunter would be ideal. They all could be expanded on in really interesting ways.

Though news has been a little dead lately, but there's still a long way to go.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Haven't touched this thread in a while but we got some new characters!

Wonder Woman, Bane, Poison Ivy, Brainac, Black Canary, Swamp-Thing. Catwoman, and Cheetah. An apparently Cyborg and Scarecrow are both exclusives to the Mobile version. I am REALLY looking forward to Swamp-Thing, though! And I was on the fence about Cheetah but seems interesting to say the least.

I am hoping we see a return of Ares, Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Raven, and Static on the console version. As for new characters, I totally open to seeing non-DCU characters such as Hellboy or Doctor Manhattan (or both!) included. I also holding out for characters such as Starfire, Beast Boy, the Penguin, Black Lantern, Doctor Fate, Vixen, Terra, Bizarro, John Constantine, Clayface, and Katana.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
I've been playing the original, and I'm loving it, and really, I'm stoked for Injustice 2. So far, I'm most excited for Swamp Thing, Batman, Dr. Fate, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, and Harley Quinn. Hopefully down the road we'll see how Brainiac will play, I can only hope Netherrealm will be as creative with him moveset wise as they have been with Swamp Thing and Dr. Fate.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Swamp Thing and Dr. Fate seem really cool. Aside from Blue Beetle and Flash, I might try those two out. Not sure how different Cyborg is, so I can't say much on him. Firestorm could be fun too.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Today they just revealed extended gameplay for the main villain of the game, Brainiac, and boy, does he look awesome. Also, having watched previous gameplay intros, maybe I'm wrong, but I couldn't help but notice Cheetah's Super looks quite similar to Greninja's F.S., and Poison Ivy's Super bears some semblance to Bayonetta's F.S. with regards to the actual attack. Poisonetta?? Also, Freddy Krueger voicing Scarecrow=why can't it be May 16th yet?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
It also bears similarities to Spiderman's Maximum Spider.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Today the first 3 of the 9 DLC characters were revealed, they are Starfire, Red Hood, and Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat. They teased the last 6 with silhouettes at the end, with Raiden heavily teased, meaning Mortal Kombat will have 2 characters in this game, not to mention there are now 2 "frosty" characters, so to speak (Captain Cold and Sub Zero.) Rorschach from Watchmen and Black Manta appear to be among the final 6 along with Raiden, but we'll know for sure when the next DLC packs are revealed.

Top Bottom