• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Initial Super Smash Wii U Tier List by CT ZeRo

YAYCONFORMITY

Smash Apprentice
First of all, I was mad and just felt like putting my feelings in this post. Second, if you were following the replies that followed after this post you will see my real stance on this and btw he still shouldn't be laughed at. I could just as easily laugh at you for not even knowing what's going on (aka being stupid about the subject) before replying so next time you should check before replying.
No I shouldn't. I was responding to your post. I wasn't responding to any other post, nor did I claim to be responding to any other post, so I don't need to read the side conversations you have going with other people. But if you want to laugh, go ahead, my skin is pretty thick.

Yodude57

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yodude57
3DS FC
3282-2513-0940
No I shouldn't. I was responding to your post. I wasn't responding to any other post, nor did I claim to be responding to any other post, so I don't need to read the side conversations you have going with other people. But if you want to laugh, go ahead, my skin is pretty thick.
I can be a bit of a troll... Sometimes I just post stuff to get people to reply or see their response. Nice to see you could take it like a man (not that I was doubting you could). No hard feelings ;) Btw welcome to smashboards!

YAYCONFORMITY

Smash Apprentice
I can be a bit of a troll... Sometimes I just post stuff to get people to reply or see their response. Nice to see you could take it like a man (not that I was doubting you could). No hard feelings ;) Btw welcome to smashboards!
Been here for quite a while actually but haven't been here in a few years. I have an account, but it's just easier to log on through facebook. No hard feelings.

The_Master_E

Smash Rookie
>ZeRo is one of the best smash players in the world
Who wrote this sh-
>ZeRo

Welp. As if this list couldn't get any more invalidated.

Also, DK as top tier? Surely you jest.

Last edited:

Dunk Master

Smash Cadet
Oh look! Zelda made it to the worst tier... again. Why you do dis' to me :(
Yeah, I know it's still too early and tier lists aren't everything but still, please help my fighter princess out. If we have the Triforce of Trash again I just might cry.

Anyway, on another note:
1) Yay for the big guys, Bowser and DK, making it to the top.
2) Marth with a weaker aerial game... ok? KO throws? Wait, we still talking about Marth? What is this? He's a swordsman. He still got his range advantage right? Good.
3) Fox is high tier like always. I'm cool with that.
4) Awwwww Yeah! Kirby up top!
5) Calling it now that when actual tier lists come out Rosalina will start at about mid tier and work her way up to the bests once people learn how to combo with her. I know she is a tall, floaty target but seriously, I don't see how she cannot be good with the luma comboing ability.
6) Little Mac at the bottom actually doesn't surprise me at all. Air game is such a significant part of SSB. Having such a broad, easily exploited, and and clearly defined weakness like that is going to be detrimental.
7) I swear if Pikachu has the same after shock his abilities had in brawl there will be blood shed.
8) Good to see both Samus and Zamus doing well.
9) I want to play Pit too but that side B seems a bit much.
10) I don't understand all the hype about Villager. I honestly don't think he is all that cool.

Also interested to see where WFT and Sonic fall in all this. I'm surprised nobody played Sonic before.
Anyway, that's the end of my rant :)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
The only reason ZeRo won the Invitational tournament a few months back was because he kept running away like a ****. Why should I believe this tier list he made?

Skyvesz

Smash Rookie
Why would anyone whip up a tier list when the full game isn't even out and they barely got any real hands on experience on the game? This is ridiculously unnecessary at this point.
he playe already more then you can in one year, its a bit early but you can keep that in mind and there are some valuable information there

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
another Kirby series character is the top tier SAKURAI
also good job at wining the first smash 4 tournament ZeRo

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Seems accurate enough. However, I feel Little Mac should be a bit higher, as his attacks are very strong and shouldn't be judged solely on his recovery. Also, Mega Man does not necessarily have bad up-close game, as he can use his up or down smash as they are strong and very good for close range combat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nix

Smash Rookie
I prefer Marth over Lucina because of his tipper range. He can be very deadly as long as you space your attacks correctly imo.

Also I tried Megaman a few times in the full game (Smash Wii U) and I liked him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom