• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinite Possibilites: An IC vid...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Alright, I didn't mention this at all before because I didn't want any hype or anything. After months of unsuccesful tinkering with my camera, I just decided to use my webcam, so the quality's pretty bad, I know, so no complaining about that or anything else related. Also, this is my first attempt at any type of video editing. If you think you have any constructive criticism, I'd be glad to hear it, as I plan on probably doing more in the future. Enjoy...

Google - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4769651219767124618&hl=en

Ryu777

Smash Ace
I usually dont take the time to downlaod videos, but I'm for anything IC, especially when its from a person who knows what hes doing (or at least seems to do).

edit: you DO know what you're doing :) I hpe you font mind me stealing some of those combos, you'll see something like them in my 1v1s in the near future.

Blind

Honorbound
I like some of the de-synced smash combos and tilt combos. I'm also glad there's finally some footage of the ledge chaingrab in a place where it be easily found.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
and here i thought i was the only person who used the fancy desynch combos... and it turns out you are even MORE creative than me! man those desynched fair spikes within the combos take realllly good timing..

awesome video n1c2k3. those were some SEXY combos at the end.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I can't figure out how to resize the vid to my specifications in Premiere for some reason. I had this problem before, which is why it turned out being 15 megs, which is obviously too small. I tried opening it in WMM and saving it there, which is some ppl do I hear, but MM just won't have it for some idiotic reason. I just got back last night, and haven't messed with it again, but I'll try my hardest to fix it, starting soon. Sorry for the delay and all...

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
This video is hot. Clearly, Nick is a far superior IC player than Chu.

But really, this makes me want to play again. Well done!

dj asakura

Smash Ace
holy cow dude...those combos where nuts and if they can be done in a match, thats practically a stock.

all of those look like they do at least 50% or more....wow.

my favorite was that last combo, so nuts.

any chance of a downloadable?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Just to let you know, the running with Nana and grabbing trick was also done in this Japanese vid I saw except the player managed to move Popo forward also and Nana (I guess due to Popo's positioning) threw the opponent forward and Popo regrabbed. It was pretty sexy and seems like it has its combo/CG potential. >_> (Saw you did it towards the end, but the way I remembered it, the ICs didn't have to be so close to the edge).

Oh and ****ing sweet combos btw. >_> If you can get a DLable version of this vid, that'd be sweet just so I can replay those combos. XD

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Holy **** that's sweet. I knew most of the stuff you showed beforehand, but that was some really creative stuff at the end. Sadly, i noticed those combos really only worked on fast fallers, but they're still awesome.

This may be a bit off-topic, but i still believe that IC's have the most potential. If people took all their drillshine/waveshining practice and put it into desynching practice, the ICs would be even higher on the tier lists.

PudgeSX

Smash Cadet
those combos at the very end were disgusting, love the creativity...

true that those combos at the end were mostly against fast fallers, but overall the video was helpful. thanks for the contribution, it is greatly appreciated

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Still can't get the file saved to the size I want w/o completely distorting it. I have it in my share on the hub, and I'll put it up on FileFront, but for the time being it's 1.2 gigs, so yeah...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Filefront link up. Finally got it working, I think. Still had to keep it semi-large due to poor vid quality, but I don't think it's too bad...

D.R.

Smash Apprentice
That s*** was hot, I actually practice doing all those combos that u did in the video (3 hours of practice) and I got all of them down. Good $hit N1c2k3, I've been looking for a way to improve my IC's. Yeah I know some of those combos are hard to pull off during a real match butPracticing those combos really improved my desyning. I appreciate it.:smash: :sniper:

fatninja64

Smash Rookie
Wow. I just started playing around with the IC's, but this shows me you can do some truly crazy ****. awesome video. +rep

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
****, I just watched this for the first time. Everyone's right, this **** is hot. I'm pretty much a beast, huh?

MarthClimbers

Smash Rookie
The throw->blizzard-> grab/smash looks very impressive, even to the untrained smash player

great video

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
Wow! Brilliant! That fthrow to nana blizzard chainthrow looks really cool! I like flashy IC stuff, so I'm going to learn that one. I'd surprisingly never heard of the dthrow to nana jab chaingrab ether. Both are going to be added to my arsenal of flashy annoying IC grab combos.

Those combos at the end where like O_o. You said the opponent wasn't DIing those though, so, like you advised in the video, they probably won't work too well in a fight. Who cares, really? That was an awesome display of the potential behind desynching. ICs ftw!

Also, watching it a second time, I noticed the music xD omg, there was NO BETTER SONG on earth for you to choose.

5 stars!

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
It's on Google already. The reason I didn't put it on Youtube is b/c the quality seems to be slightly worse than Google, and the quality's already pretty poor, but I'll do it anyways. I'm now in Cali without my computer though, so I can't do anything until I go back and get it, which may be around Christmas sometime.

PS: I just now noticed that the dl'able version is effed up. Kudos to me for not checking it thoroughly. :ohwell: I don't think I'll bother messing with it again to get another one up unless I get a lot of ppl screaming for it or something. So for right now deal with the streams.

PPS: Where's all the critism? Noone's said anything bad yet. C'mon, I know it's not that perfect...

Top Bottom