• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinite Possibilites: An IC vid...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Thanks Icey. Sorry I won't be able to make it, but I am kinda on the other side of the country.

Duo: Yeah, I did it all on lvl 1's. As I stated, the point wasn't to show some inescapable death combo that can be performed on a human, it was to show the potential that lies there, and help people to get creative with their own moves...

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
You can download it. Download Googlevideoplayer and then download the vid ;) (I already did ^^ )

This is indeed a really Hawt vid =O
I am still thinking about playing the IC's, they seem fun to be playing with ^^
Though I'll need a lot of practice =P

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
Haha, very nice vid N1c2k3. The combos at the end were crazy.

Ggs earlier and I'll cya online.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
<3 it. ICs are just too sexy, and last time I checked this was only in the IC character specific part of the forum, guess you decided to move it/post it here.

Pneuma

Smash Ace
Makes me want to play ICs all over again.
Too bad this is no DI and without the opponent killing Nana in the first ten seconds of every stock. ;_;

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Haha, so true. Btw, I'm going to be heading back home again shortly after Christmas, so expect a downloadable possibly after that...

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Awesome music, one of my fav Cowboy Bebop songs. I really enjoy this video, it's instructional value involving certain desynches is extremely helpful, thank you!

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've never heard of the PAL thing. Stinks for Euro Climbers I guess, though I've never heard of any. Looks like I won't be going back home so soon, sorry...:ohwell:

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I'm bumping this not because I'm self-indulgent and I don't think this is the coolest vid ever made zomg wtf hax!, but because there are probably enough noobs that have signed up since and not seen this amazing piece of Smash history. Seriously though, it's because I love the Climbers and I think the IC players out there that haven't seen it would like to. And we all know such a gem is required to view before death. I will bump till infinity, and beyond! Get on the bandwagon before the grim reaper comes knocking. You don't have much time!

EDIT: ****, I forgot I had moved it to the Misc Vid thread, Lmao. *embarassed* My bad...

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Those are some pretty crazy desynch combos at the end. Almost makes me want to start playing IC again.

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
Well, I have officially read the most ridiculous thing of my life, thanks to your vid:

"only semi-infinite"

I think my head just exploded, and I am signing off to contemplate the meaning of life itself.

Chaudgobay

Smash Apprentice
woww...this video is awesome

the imagination flys when u see this video

enjoyed alot...thx man !!

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yay. Boost my ego and go post in the IP2 thread if you want another one. Even though it probably won't happen...:lick:

Top Bottom