• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinite chain grab with Peach on Dedede?

darknesa

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this has been posted already, but by complete accident I discovered that Peach (may) have a down throw infinite chain grab on Dedede. I've only tested this on a level 9 CPU, so feel free to test this for yourself with other people to see why this works and confirm if this is a true infinite chain grab.

This works straight from 0%.

Here's a video (I'm sorry if external links aren't allowed) I recorded myself. The reason it starts from ~40% is because I dropped the chain grab due to lag, caused by the screen recorder, so I decided not to include it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_FxXUEwHO0&feature=youtu.be

I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

NOTMalachi

Smash Rookie
Nah this doesn't work at all. DI down and away prevent peach from getting a regrab on most character (it may work on mewtwo but theres a chance frozen just sucks and can't di) The most you can get out of down throw is dash attack on floaties/semis floaties.

darknesa

Smash Rookie
Nah this doesn't work at all. DI down and away prevent peach from getting a regrab on most character (it may work on mewtwo but theres a chance frozen just sucks and can't di) The most you can get out of down throw is dash attack on floaties/semis floaties.
Fair enough, I wonder if you could avoid getting regrabbed if you DI away?

Top Bottom