• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inferno and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! January 2nd. Now with bus info

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Twitter is only gay for social uses, it's very useful for tournament updates.
qft.

I only know it as a social use which is why I said eww. Btw are you bringing Livestream JG?
My equipment can do Livestreaming, but I personally detest live stream so I'm not setting that up. I'll definitely be recording everything though.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
If I bring my N64 we should play it, lol.

Edit: I was thinking of maybe doing doubles here. If anyone still needs a teammate feel free to ask. Just know I'll be using Ness or Yoshi, lol.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lucas is asleep on my couch right now...he's pumped

Edit: Dave says Hi =3

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
:cry: AUGH! my dad said no, because he doesnt want to drive 160 miles (there and back twice) and has nothing to do while im smashing...

im sooo sorry... but thanks anyway.

(darn, im missing rainbow cruise madness)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'll be there around 11:45 with two TVs + whatever Rhyme brings. I'm also bringing some board/card game that's pretty fun.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
So...

This tournament has an awful name, Jesus.
Thats NJ for you. Always pick the dumbest names. Oh well.

I'll be there at 1. Not entering anything. Kelvin, I'm not bring Marvel. I don't trust 2 systems there at the same time. I'm not bringing my wii to Pound so we can play marvel there

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
anyone know if 159 bus from port authority takes u to the venue? my friend is lost there and somehow idks if hes reading bus schedules wrong, it says 10pm to 5am that it only runs o_O or if anyone got a phone number to give me down on the info it'd be really helpful kthx

1718 309 0546 kthx

edit: nvm this post forget it, not going tot his tourney but newb asian friend is kthx

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
GUYS SERIOUS MESSAGE: me and remix lost our 1 sd card. we left it in the wii that kept freezing up. The 1 remix and ADHD played on when atomsk and i were watching. if any1 has it please confront me about it and bring it to paradime if your going, or just

Top Bottom