• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inescapable a Marth/Sheik Combo video =3

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I thought the Marth section was kinda lame.

Deadly effective sure...but lame <_<

I'm a sucker for long combo clips. Some of them were awesome, but some...

Oh well, can't please everyone.

edit: I can't believe smashboards censors bad *** 0_o. It should leave the bad part or something.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
all i see is a sheik wrecking face

wheres marth i swore it said he was in there :012:

EDIT: oh marth is the one that is less moe

k :010:

i liked the part where there was a pikachu those things are rare

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sheik's recovery is good if you're talking about distance.

But overall its not that great. The landing lag on it really hurts and it makes it really easy to edgeguard.

Even knowing how to doublestick it still relatively easy to KO her once she is forced to use her up-b :(.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
most dont even have to guess where shiek lands to punish becuase of the lag :(, so predictable :(

it blows

HyDe*~!

Smash Rookie
yuah i started learning that after pound...but to get her off the stage is relatively difficult for meeh (i use marth)....wut i normally do is stick to grabs, Uairs, up tilts...but theres not much variety in that so im looking to expand my knowledge in that...but one thing im trying to do is learn shiek and falcon for teams and singles

Top Bottom