• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indie World Showcase to Air on Wednesday 12/15 @ 9:00 am PT

indieworld.jpg

Nintendo has announced that an Indie World Showcase will be airing tomorrow (12/15) at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm EST. You can see the announcement tweet below:

The presentation will last roughly 20 minutes and will show a variety of upcoming indie titles for the Switch. You will be able to watch the showcase here when it goes live.

Author's Note: What games are you hoping get announced during the showcase? Let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Editing & Writing: Sari Sari
Graphics: @Zerp
Social: @Zerp

Sari

Comments

Sea of Stars looks incredibly promising. I loved Golden Sun type games growing up but in general haven't felt the charm of Indie devs making RPG games, but this one looks very charming. If anyone has any other game suggestions in a similar vein I'm all ears. I liked Monster Sanctuary enough but mostly because I'm a sucker for monster collection games, hah.

Top Bottom