• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Incorporating Food in Competitive Play

Tesh

Smash Hero
*turns on heart containers*

*turns flowers on in special brawl*

Ghostbone

Smash Master
lawl

Flowers even fix the problem that both players might not want to approach or planking at 0%

Life

Smash Hero
I was actually playing around with special brawl modes a while ago. All I have to say is this:

Flower Metal Light Brawl is hilarious. Also, I believe pplanking is not possible under any mode that changes fall speed (metal, light, heavy) but I could be wrong on this.

The problem is that most new players wouldn't think to be practicing in these modes, so we effectively screw over new players under such rules.

Also, you can't Special Brawl online, so practicing on Wi-Fi would be a dead end.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I think food on low and 1.1 damage ratio is very fun/unique. In a 6 minute match, you can expect to heal ~50 each player total. Food is fun because it brings variety to some of the bland starters that we have like Smashville and YI.

Top Bottom