• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Incineroar: Toxicity, Unoriginality, Choices, Killjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KickleCubiclist

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so earlier today (11/1/18), there was a smash direct. It revealed Ken and Incineroar, and proved the grinch leak to be wrong.
BUT.
I was honestly extremely disappointed when I heard this. Of all characters, it was Incineroar.
I'm mad, and here's why.
First, we have to use my T.U.C.K method of bad characters. Toxicity, Unoriginality, Choices, Killjoy.
To start off, let's do Toxicity.
Incineroar has the most toxic support group ever. They act like such intellectuals for supporting a character. If you support Decidueye, they will murder you.
Incineroar is just overall unoriginal. Just another "boxer" character.
Incineroar is just the worst choice. Imo, Delphox would be great for smash.
Incineroar just kills your joy for smash. Same exact reason as the past two. It's just, the SAME.
Notice a pattern? Unoriginality. Smash is about differentiation, and in THAT aspect, Incineroar fails.
I may expand on this later in an edit and/or a different thread, but now I'll leave you with that.

Please don't kill me.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
You just walked into the lion's den and kicked the lion in the balls.

My advice? RUN.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
You're entitled to your opinion and shouldn't be harmed for it.

I will have to respectfully disagree. The Grinch Hoax had dropped my hype for the game to an all-time low, so getting my Number 1 most-wanted newcomer in certainly brought the excitement back.

I'm sorry if people gave you a hard time for liking a character. As a long-term 'Roar fan, I'm no stranger to the feeling of having your favorite dumped on. I say, support who you like and pay the naysayers no mind.

I do agree that Delphox would be another fun addition.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
This thread serves no other purpose than to troll Incineroar fans. It will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom