• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

incineroar really good

Ike29

Smash Rookie
helllllloooooo I think that incinerroar is got a very good buff in the latest patch. And I want to put my opinion out there by saying he is high tier.
with his recovery being buffed i have had no issue getting back on stage after being hit. then theirs his normal's his forward air back air and up air are amazing normal's and his up air its a really good juggling tool. then his specials ill first start with his side be its a really good command grab that can kill at crazy percents. his down special revenge can up his kill power so much and it can deal a lot of damage. and lastly his neutral special its an amazing edge guard tool. any way that's all i have to say on him i want to hear what you think is good /bad with him.

Ike29

Smash Rookie
no he's one of my three mains there Ike incinerroar and dark samus and i think he probably low a or high b also what makes him terrible

Gryphon827

Smash Apprentice
He is the slowest character in the game, and it shows. Any attempt in an approach will result in failure. Even if you do get a move off, it won't result in anything; he can't follow up on anything due to him being so painfully slow. Along with this, he's a superheavy with a very large hurtbox, which makes comboing him insanely easy. This combined with an absolutely atrocious recovery makes killing him absolutely effortless. Just admit that you know absolutely nothing about how to play Smash competitively.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
He is the slowest character in the game, and it shows. Any attempt in an approach will result in failure. Even if you do get a move off, it won't result in anything; he can't follow up on anything due to him being so painfully slow. Along with this, he's a superheavy with a very large hurtbox, which makes comboing him insanely easy. This combined with an absolutely atrocious recovery makes killing him absolutely effortless. Just admit that you know absolutely nothing about how to play Smash competitively.
Add grammar to the list of things he knows nothing about. Yikes.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Inci has tools that other characters can only dream of having, but, overall, he's not a good character.
Gets camped for days and is perhaps the worst character at zone breaking in the entire game. Many times he can't even overshoot properly and punish defensive plays even though he made the read.

soyperson

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6207-2383-9806
Inci has tools that other characters can only dream of having, but, overall, he's not a good character.
Gets camped for days and is perhaps the worst character at zone breaking in the entire game. Many times he can't even overshoot properly and punish defensive plays even though he made the read.
I think it's all about using the playing field to your advantage. If you're stuck chasing your opponent around the stage, you're never gonna win, but if you can take hold of the game and play them into your attacks, you can gain the upper hand- er, paw. Claw? Whatever.

Top Bottom