• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Incineroar needs to get deleted

Should incineroar get removed in the next smash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CFalconHater

Smash Rookie
His moves are too powerful that it has possibilities that he can get removed from smash. It can also mean cheating on people who are new to the game. I recommend that you vote on the poll that’s on the top of the post.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
His moves are too powerful that it has possibilities that he can get removed from smash. It can also mean cheating on people who are new to the game. I recommend that you vote on the poll that’s on the top of the post.
I mean, I don't like Incineroar either but is this poll really necessary? No, I think not. It would be better to make a poll that would vote on like the top 5 or 10 characters that should be removed from the next Smash if necessary instead of just one character. Also, Incineroar isn't that strong of a character, he is really slow compared to a lot of the characters in the game.

Last edited:

CFalconHater

Smash Rookie
No, I think not. It would be better to make a poll that would vote on like the top 5 or 10 characters that should be removed from the next Smash if necessary instead of just one character. Also, Incineroar isn't that strong of a character, he is really slow compared to a lot of the characters in the game.
Well I put the poll so they can think if they want incineroar to be removed in the next smash.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This thread does not really have a purpose. If you are having problems playing against a character, perhaps you should inquire for match up help in your main’s sub forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom