• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Incineroar’s Alts

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
F5BFC0CB-5D62-4E06-B8D1-E8A770C62E22.jpeg
The Spain demo is enabling us to see all the alternate costumes. Incineroar’s look pretty good. Glad it’s shiny is in.

Everybody’s talking about Big the Cat, but I’m more interested in Hulk and Sulley.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Dang, no white tiger alt. I think I'll go with that purple one. The blue one is pretty good too.

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Incineroar has some of my favorite alts in the cast. I'll probably go purple or shiny, but in the long run I could see myself using all of them a bit.

Noventiaa

Smash Cadet
1541281482514.png

I never thought i'd say i'm a Big the Cat main, but that might just happen.

Dejime

Smash Apprentice
I've got to see them all when I play the game, but for now the skin I'm most interested is the green one.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Tfw Incineroar gets his shiny form as an alt costume but best fire type starter doesn't :(

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
Red/Gray and Purple/Red are what I’m going for. Probably the latter is more likely for me.

StormC

Smash Hero
Tfw Incineroar gets his shiny form as an alt costume but best fire type starter doesn't :(
But Infernape isn't playable... :drsad:

Gotta say though, Incineroar's portrayal in Smash is making me like him a lot more than I originally did. And I already liked him!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
These look great tbh. Wrestling Fans can pick an alt that resembles the colorscheme of their favourite wrestler as well. Black for Undertaker etc...

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
But Infernape isn't playable... :drsad:

Gotta say though, Incineroar's portrayal in Smash is making me like him a lot more than I originally did. And I already liked him!
Infernape? Good taste

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
Big the Cat and his blasted fishing is why I have a love-hate relationship with video games. This alt inspires me to pass on this complex feeling to everyone I fight. And by that, I mean they will love to hate me when I play this character.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
The green one is basically the Battle Cat from He-man
Give it yellow stripes instead of purple/black and it would be perfect.

Also, combining Incineroar and He-man, are did they really make this character just for me?

Last edited:
NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I didn't even like the idea of his inclusion at first but now he's one of the characters I'm MOST excited for, just because he has so much personality!!

Honestly though man, I'm probably just gonna be using the default. It just looks so good ahh

AinsOoalGown

Smash Apprentice
Been almost always picking the (almost) shiny one myself

Give it yellow stripes instead of purple/black and it would be perfect.

Also, combining Incineroar and He-man, are did they really make this character just for me?
First time I realized that, its like they fused

Top Bottom