• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Metatitan

Smash Master
at least i can get a normal avi, urs is just some dead comic book character that becomes alive due to a crazy kid's twisted mind

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
That sir, is a LIE.
Lolatbasingpeopleoffofavatars
QUOTE]

If I was that fat and pink then I'd actually be a Jigglypuff. Minus the rocket thrusters required to jump in the air many times. :dizzy:

On a lighter note: I enjoy the fact that the very tip of Jiggly's DownA is disjointed. How does she do her toenails to accomplish such a feat?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This is mad:ness2:!
inb4Sparta

Meta, you're ruining this thread with your lies. Hobbes will always be better than Yoshi, no what you ever say.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I was actually gonna make a Hobbes moveset for MYM6.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wigglytuff is awesome, would have been cool too see what he would have been like in brawl.
I'd play with items once in awhile if Jigglypuff could evolve into Wigglytuff via Smashball. A Moon Stone could pop out, and you could play as Wiggs for a short time. Then, you go back through the evolutionary cycle, much like humans today and turn into Igglybuff when it's over. Also, I'd like to see Wigglytuff throw carrots at Meta Knight and have him choke to death.

PND

Smash Champion
Little Mac is cooler than Hobbes + Yoshi + Chewbacca. Actually, no. Little Mac is probably tied with Chewbacca for coolness, slightly cooler than Hobbes. But WTF at Yoshi even being close to him in coolness

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Guys I really dont want to close this thread down, but can we keep these posts and discussions relevant, and on topic to Jigglypuff in Brawl? Like when we were discussing about what Jigglypuff is is fine with me, but posts like "Why do you drink Dr. Pepper" is not on topic. Someone just bring up a topic that's relevant to Jigglypuff in Brawl and doesn't sound stupid so we can talk about it. I want organized and non stupid posts in here :mad:

Talk about stuff like outfits, her speed, current meta game, what you hate about her, whatever.

No 10chars will be accepted either.

Heed my warning.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Heed my warning.
I lol'd.

Anyway, what aspect of Her Majesty made you want to pick her up in the first place? Was it from watching the **** that is Mango, simply playing her since SSB, or are you sexually attracted to her?

Decent topic eh?

Edit: Number 100 LOL.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I picked up Jigglypuff because of the amazing SWF Jiggs community. :)
Only reason.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Oh, not you Alex. I consider you more of a steak player, not a Jiggs main. ;)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sorry, you won't let me send replays to you. :mad:
So I can't do that...

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
Smashboards Name: SexTornado
Birthday: Augest 15
Height and weight: 5'8, 130lbs
Eye color: Blue
Current location: Some small town u wouldn't find on a map. Ontario Canada
Other games you enjoy other than Brawl: Anything with killing and a decent storyline
Game systems you own: Wii, Gamecube, xbox360, game boy colour (lulz)
Your favorite activity: Internet
Favorite food: McDonalds fo sure.
Favorite drink: Milk, Gatorade i guess.
What activities do you like to do in spare time: Sleep, badminton and competitive swimming.

Dam, I came a little late....

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Smashboards Name: SexTornado
Birthday: Augest 15
Height and weight: 5'8, 130lbs
Eye color: Blue
Current location: Some small town u wouldn't find on a map. Ontario Canada
Other games you enjoy other than Brawl: Anything with killing and a decent storyline
Game systems you own: Wii, Gamecube, xbox360, game boy colour (lulz)
Your favorite activity: Internet
Favorite food: McDonalds fo sure.
Favorite drink: Milk, Gatorade i guess.
What activities do you like to do in spare time: Sleep, badminton and competitive swimming.

Dam, I came a little late....
That's what she said. /vulgarity

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, we're lucky we even have this. :mad:
So, why DO you main her? I'll bet it's her charged Dsmash you find so appealing.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Seeing her spin around, that's just precious. So... cool community, charged dsmash, and she has some lolcomboes.

What about you guys?

PND

Smash Champion
I mained her because I thought she was a joke character in SSB64, and I picked her one round in attempt to showboat. "Hey guys, I'll beat you all using JIGGLYPUFF!" And I liked her. Then I discovered Rest. And then I mained her.

Stuck with her through all of Melee (even though IC's are probably my "best") and now I second her in Brawl. I tried maining her, but my old scene had too many G&Ws. So I picked Snake, before everyone started picking Snake. I'm slowly drifing back to maining Jiggs and CPing Snake though, because Brawl sucks and Jiggs is fun. Ergo, I'm going to play Jiggs whenever I can get away with it.

Glick

Smash Lord
Anybody who gets hit with a charged down smash doesn't deserve to play jigglypuff. Not worthy.

I mained jiggz because I played her in melee, and now I'm not good with anybody else. (except ivysaur of course)

Plus I just figured out a way to RAPEE marths recovery with a certain underused move. (cough)

Top Bottom