• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Grim do you realize how much better america is at this game than Australia?

Serynder isn't a top player here, sure. If he moved to Australia he'd be placing about as we'll as you in that free country

Osennecho

Smash Ace
So ya. Took my Puff to a pokemon center and she is back to life. Shoutouts to making a snake player approach you and getting the final kill with 6 seconds left. Did that yesterday. Was the best match I had as her in a long time.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Grim do you realize how much better america is at this game than Australia?

Serynder isn't a top player here, sure. If he moved to Australia he'd be placing about as we'll as you in that free country

I didn't say I was better, I just don't think a high placing means anything if you placed below everyone good. So if I'm told to 'drop everything', I want something to actually get hyped about lol.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Whaddup whaddupppp whaddup???

My fellaz mink, puffster and woody still here?

Damn it's been a while lmao. New smash trailer will be revealed this tuesday I'm hyped mannnnnn.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Oh hi Exeggs.

Jiggs gonna be top tier in Smash 4 callin it.

Hey bro :D
It's been a while. Hope you've been doing well all the time.

To be honest I'm really hoping clefairy/meowth will finally make it this time so I can main the two baddest pkmn in the game: jiggs & clefairy/meowth.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I have this weird feeling Jiggs will either be upper high tier or low mid depending on if the hitstun allows the Wall of Pain to work well or not.

Either way though, Im confident with Namco on the project it will be balanced enough that Jiggs will at the least be viable, so Im not worried.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I think it will be based on how well characters can recover in general. The harder it is for people to recover to better it is for her, because her gimping ability can come back.

Also, I'd like to see the 5th gen starters make their way into the game. I'd like that.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
5th gen is pretty ass if you ask me. There are like no bad ass pkmn there. They should return oldies. I'm very certain that Mewtwo and Meowth will make there debut. Perhaps Zoroark but I hope not lol..

Lucario can gtfo, pichu doesn't have to come back either.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Id prefer they keep Pika/Jiggs/PT (but get rid of PT's fatigue and force switch, maybe allow you to hold a button during respawn to either stay the same or change pokemon instead of forcing it), between Mewtwo/Lucario idc (they could put both in, pick one, or neither, I could care less), and add some 6th gen since its the new gen and it seems the most likely. I wouldnt mind Meowth, Clefairy seems like a weird choice (she was the proposed mascot, yes, but pika took that spot and clefairy really isnt that significant anymore), Poliwhirl is another that people want to see that I wouldnt mind (since hes the 'Pikachu' of the Manga), but honestly I could care less which Pokemon they add so long as its unique playstyle wise.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yeah with 6th gen coming out it's hurt 5th gen's chances. I wasn't much of a pokemon fan before hand as the only pokemon I ever cared about was Jigglypuff. Then Gen 5 came out and holy **** Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Dewott, Emolga, so many pokemon I actually like now. BY FAR my favorite Gen and I would love to see them get some rep in Smash 4, specially after appearing in so many playable titles such as PokePark 2 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Id prefer they keep Pika/Jiggs/PT (but get rid of PT's fatigue and force switch, maybe allow you to hold a button during respawn to either stay the same or change pokemon instead of forcing it), between Mewtwo/Lucario idc (they could put both in, pick one, or neither, I could care less), and add some 6th gen since its the new gen and it seems the most likely. I wouldnt mind Meowth, Clefairy seems like a weird choice (she was the proposed mascot, yes, but pika took that spot and clefairy really isnt that significant anymore), Poliwhirl is another that people want to see that I wouldnt mind (since hes the 'Pikachu' of the Manga), but honestly I could care less which Pokemon they add so long as its unique playstyle wise.

Agreed, Meowth -> rocket Meowth would be awesome as **** dude. Poliwhirl would be ight too.

What about Mewthree :troll:

Though, wasn't there some data found about plusle & minum? Maybe they'll make it this time. Wouldn't mind that either.

LOL arceus :awesome:

Yeah with 6th gen coming out it's hurt 5th gen's chances. I wasn't much of a pokemon fan before hand as the only pokemon I ever cared about was Jigglypuff. Then Gen 5 came out and holy **** Sawsbuck, Durant, Swanna, Zebstrica so many pokemon I actually like now. BUT BY FAR the worst Gen and I wouldn't love to see them get some rep in Smash 4, specially after appearing in so many playable titles such as PokePark 2 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Fixed :troll:

SoulPech

Smash Master
I'm so confused.

Like.

I'm surprised people cannot fight Puff. People still fall for dair + rest despite DI'ing properly, get outspaced, and get gimped by me. I almost Zinoto to game 3 and he's one of the best Diddy's in the country as well as the best player in Michigan (besides Ally) as Puff. I did have this sweet combo where I through a banana and combo'd to rest.

Still, what the ****?

Osennecho

Smash Ace
A low recovering Snake makes me laugh. F Olimar and F a Marth which truly truly knows his spacing. G&W I decided if i just bait him and throw him away run the entire match and go for a timeout it isn't as bad as I originally though. Still an especially abysmal matchup though if you ever find behind in percent/stock.

SoulPech

Smash Master
A low recovering Snake makes me laugh. F Olimar and F a Marth which truly truly knows his spacing. G&W I decided if i just bait him and throw him away run the entire match and go for a timeout it isn't as bad as I originally though. Still an especially abysmal matchup though if you ever find behind in percent/stock.
Yo Melons (Idgaf if you Osennecho your name is forever Melons)

Have you played Clowsui?

Top Bottom