• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Ik that's why I started that one guide lol

:phone:
Hey. I came back because Melee is going to be at EVO. That's pretty cool. In regards to your guide, I'm surprised people are picking her up... I don't play this game anymore. Was a little incomplete and rushed but I don't want your efforts to feel in vain, I would be happy to add and credit you any parts that you feel the current one is lacking and credit you. Please let me know. I could use hitbox images.... so the guide can be "pretty"

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
The only time I've seen it is when I did this comp with a friend in tournament.

Basically Jiggs plays the support for Falco.
Falco is in the middle of everything throwing jabs and other fast moves and Jiggs goofs around with aerials, prevents punishes, saves him offstage and such.

Rollout op when combined with Falco's jab/grab.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Ya, that's pretty much what I've been trying. I play falco, and I'm also a much more skilled player, so I usually try to go 2 on 1 most of the time and make my partner camp near the ledge and stock tank, only going in for punishes. Would having Jiggs on the ledge most of the time be a good idea? Also, I'm thinking of having jiggs go for kills while I rack up damage. What are some good rest/rollout or any kill setups that I could try.

SoulPech

Smash Master
If there was a team's Tier list, Puff is at least mid tier. Falco goes in super aggro and Puff tank stocks. She works well with a rush down character, as well as a rush down player.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I disagree with her being mid tier, unless of course youre counting low mid tier, then yeah probably.

Bowser is *** in teams lol, easily bottom 5. Still think hes better than Falcon, Link, and maybe Samus is teams though.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
You underrate puff though.
Her main problem, telegraphed options when she doesn't have the lead is almost completely destroyed.

She can rest more haphazardly, save her partner with ease, lots of weak hits for team pressure and doesn't have to keep fair fresh because partner can KO.

She can avoid combat when necessary and doesn't really get "trapped" or put in bad positions, so she doesn't need to be saved.

That's without considering how incredible Pound is in teams as a general move, it's almost spammable.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Raptor, i still haven't gone to that kids house and he has my wii lol

and i also just got internet back.

Christ i'm tired. I'm taking two courses this semester, but i have to record and mix an EP for two artists for one course, and my other course is re-recording all the audio and dialogue of a 3 minute clip ( I chose Kill Bill) and its going to add to more than 140 lab hours this semester.

**** me right?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I fail to see how Im arguing, as that is clearly a statement, and I fail to see any 'shortcomings' I have, as I never planned on having any stance other than my two earlier statements, and didnt plan on ever going into a conversation or debate on anything.

I also dont see why youre becoming so fond of being rude to me when Im one of the few people who tries there best to stand up for you, like when I was saying back when the MU Chart panels were being made that I thought you should be on the Puff panel.

SoulPech

Smash Master

guyz calm down

guyz

stahp.

and ZZ,

I wasn't sure what you said was directed to, but I don't overrate my character. I do agree she is a bad character (very bad) , but I feel the MUs are incorrect, which is why I'm on the Panel to express my opinion.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Man, this drama is
Fantorgasmic.

And Jigglypuff should evolve into Wigglytuff for the next smash.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Jigglypuff should be able to make other characters fall in love with her...
AS SHE SLOWLY SEDUCES THEM WITH EVERY EMPTY WORD SHE SINGS..
BREAKING THEIR HEARTS & CRUSHING THEIR SOULS
WHILE RAISING HELL UPON THE STAGE!
WITH A BURNING CATHARSIS FORGED FROM WITHIN HER,
AS THE ULTIMATE DRAMA BOMB CRASHES UPON THE FIELD DESTROYING EVERYTHING & LEAVING NOTHING IN IT'S PATH!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA :O

Osennecho

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff should be able to make other characters fall in love with her...
AS SHE SLOWLY SEDUCES THEM WITH EVERY EMPTY WORD SHE SINGS..
BREAKING THEIR HEARTS & CRUSHING THEIR SOULS
WHILE RAISING HELL UPON THE STAGE!
WITH A BURNING CATHARSIS FORGED FROM WITHIN HER,
AS THE ULTIMATE DRAMA BOMB CRASHES UPON THE FIELD DESTROYING EVERYTHING & LEAVING NOTHING IN IT'S PATH!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA :O
Why your @ it give Puff her Mic @ the start of the match to improve the deadliness of her sing/song. But in all seriousness, Puff would be slightly better if she got a Mic that she could throw @ the start :awesome:

Top Bottom