• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
what's the address? depending on the distance I may go. I'd ask first of course.
Dunno the exact address atm but it's in Philidalphia, PA.

Ask Vex for the address if it's close enough. I'm currently in Disney World and everything's been superbusy for me these past couple of days. Then I come home immediatly going to Philly to practice for Apex. Theres going to be no time for me to relax lmao.

Oh, and my Oshawott is da bess. Just sayin.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Top 4 make it out, you've got a pretty rough pool compared to some people

9b, jband, NEO and to a lesser extent sails
Yeah I know who those 4 players are, and have played both jband and NEO in the past. I'm gonna train my butt off in philly these next couple of days. Lots of the best players are gonna be at Vex's house.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
No thats fine. I may be rusty now, but I'm gonna go all out. So unfortuently that means I'll only be using my Jigglypuff as a trump card, and using Diddy as my main character.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Puffster, sorry to tell you this but EVERYONE(including vex) got kicked out of his apartment last night so they're all scrambling to find places to stay for apex.

His apartments capacity is supposed to be 6 people, and he had like 20 housing there when Japan showed up and his manager caught him. He MAY lose his apartment.

Anyway, you may struggle to get to practice with zero vex Denti And Japan this week :/

:phone:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Puffster, sorry to tell you this but EVERYONE(including vex) got kicked out of his apartment last night so they're all scrambling to find places to stay for apex.

His apartments capacity is supposed to be 6 people, and he had like 20 housing there when Japan showed up and his manager caught him. He MAY lose his apartment.

Anyway, you may struggle to get to practice with zero vex Denti And Japan this week :/

:phone:
Ahhhh okay thanks so much for telling me whats going on. I was planning on going down to day and I saw him being pretty upset on facebook but I didn't know why and he didn't tell me either. Now I can figure out how to help him out here (if I can)

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Yo Puffster just has to win 1 match and he'll be facing kyubi.
Early GF man, I hope you make him pay for what he did to those magical girls.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'm most likely picking up Vex today and driving him back to my house. Gonna try to get some IC practice in with him and hope for the best.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
How's it going back there fellas?

Did not see any Jiggs action atm.
Wish you guys gets streamed.

Top Bottom