• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It's not THAT bad.

Just don't get caught in shield and don't jump high enough to get hit by dacus.

Sheik can't kill us under like, 90

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
It's not fun for anyone involved.

I'd like to see you play Judo sometime, Mink. He broke down the MU in a way that made it hilariously easy.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
I used to beat Juu consistently in teh Jiggs/Sheik MU

after his run in with Judo...

I don't think I've beaten his Sheik in a friendly...not sure...it's still balls.

:phone:
Don't worry, you can still beat my other characters. I'm just saving Sheik for if I face you in bracket.

Where I will choke anyway. ;)

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Hi guys.

It's been 8 months(minus a week with scrub nugget)
Some of you know me, others don't.

But I know you, I've been lurking since I was banned.

I'm just here to say that, to those who knew me before(mink, dapuffster, grim, woody, etc) I'm sorry. I've always trolled, or said ignorant things and tried to avoid the fact that I'm stupid.

No more of that. I know only offer advice if I know something to be true, not on assumption. I'll ask more than I say.

My days of trolling, my days of saying what needn't be said, and certainly my days of posting pron in the Lucario boards are done.

As an update: when I was banned, I mained Yoshi and secondaried puff. Between then and know I dropped Yoshi and went all puff for like 5 months.

The past three months I've gone to the dark side and I main MK. But now I'm still using puff and plan to use her 25% of the bracket if I can. She's still my favorite, and I enjoy using her more than MK.

Any questions? No. Allllright, lets move on.
Canaan is a very good anime.

:phone:

SoulPech

Smash Master
So....

I placed 33rd in my most recent tourney. The results won't be up till later, but I defeated Near, whom is a TL from Minnesota and is ranked on their PR.

The sad news: The person who had infinite replays on it lost his SD card and didn't know he could COPY information instead of MOVE information. I did get these compliments:

Real talk, SoulPech is one of the most clutch players I've ever watched.

With Jigglypuff.
He's definitely one of my favorite players to watch because of that.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You guys should all come to Utah in May (cuz were having our first regional) and win with Puff. AZ, Vegas, NM, some of Cali, probably CO, and hopefully a few other places will be coming.

Youll also get to see me **** at Allstars.

Top Bottom