• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

C.J.

Smash Master
A friend hasn't had a Christmas tree since she moved out when she was sixteen, three years ago. So tonight, I went out and bought one while she was at work. Just finished setting it upand she just got off of work. O Christmas tree is playing on repeat in total darkness. When she walks in, Iplug the tree in and she's greeted home by a lit up tree.

I hope she likes the surprise :)

:phone:

C.J.

Smash Master
Not in the least. This is actually fairly unimpressive compared to other things I do almost daily. Mink can confirm that.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
A friend hasn't had a Christmas tree since she moved out when she was sixteen, three years ago. So tonight, I went out and bought one while she was at work. Just finished setting it upand she just got off of work. O Christmas tree is playing on repeat in total darkness. When she walks in, Iplug the tree in and she's greeted home by a lit up tree.

I hope she likes the surprise :)

I hope you get some for this. You've earned it.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Not in the least. This is actually fairly unimpressive compared to other things I do almost daily. Mink can confirm that.

honestly, I couldn't care less. A biddy is a biddy, lol. I am speaking with 3 atm. Already invited 2 over to my place and the 3rd one I'm not messing with because she has an STD. She's a cool person to chat with though. She even said she wanted to come over, but advised me of that and she doesn't want to be tempted.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Was it me or don't we seem to eat turkey anymore during thanksgiving?
Because really, it's been a while since i actually ate turkey.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
T-block, Soul Pech wants ownership of the tourney results thread i own.

And i want ownership of the social so i can change the name at will :3

Noobicidal

Smash Master
So, turns out my FLGS might start hosting Smash tourneys. I'm probably getting back into the game.

Also, hi.

T-block

B2B TST
I gave Soul Pech control over tournament results. Maniclysane's last post here was less than a month ago, so you should ask him if he's okay with giving you the thread.

edit: HI NOOB ^____^

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
and for the record grim.

My more recent vids, i may lose, but i still hold my own as puff.
In regards to the tier list thread.

Alot of my videos are old too.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Ok I actually don't think you are that bad, or bad at all

Though I do think your choice of playstyle is sub-optimal, and if you played more like Serynder/Me/Pech/etc... (which you are starting to do, judging from that PJ video, but you fall back into old habits) you'd see more success in match-ups like G&W

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
IMO GW is without a doubt one of our hardest matches.

If the gw never approaches, and only uses retreating bairs, they win.
Like, theres almost nothing we can do. it even AC's on the ground and poops on our shield :c

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
If he's retreating, he's gonna run out of stage. Especially seeing as to make retreating bair safe, you need to fully commit to the retreat or Puff can weave in and force a potentially punishable response.

Sounds like an oversimplification, but it's important to remember that in a lot of MUs imo. I have the same attitude towards things like Yoshi's pivot grab.

You should get a video of yourself playing the MU uploaded.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'll try.

Also i've been doing alot of:

Rising Pound on the top 1/3 of shield so they try to punish with grab and you get a free nair > grab or nair > DA at low percents.

OR free tipper fair.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Yeah I love when Pound works out perfectly! :D

That move would be so broken if a heavy character had it... sucks that Puff gets knocked so far away when it is countered OoS, takes away your opportunity to abuse their smaller shield.

Top Bottom