• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay. I've recruited Soul Pech.

J Masta doesn't post enough so thats why i didn't think he'd wanna help out, like last year.

And besides that there isn't really anyone i would say plays her enough seriously.

If you think you'd actually be a good hand, you're welcome to help. More the merrier.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Well I talked with C7A (the only person I know that goes full Jiggs in tourney and manages to take games/sets from good players) and he said he doesn't feel like he'll be able to contribute because he doesn't follow the matchups, is rusty and has bad english.

I'd be happy to help but sadly I don't think I have enough matchup experience to contribute.

Edit : I've watched the 2.0 chart and there are many things that I don't agree with. I'll try to get my arguments ready.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It wil be a debate, but you should already know what you feel the MU's are.

You dont need to have write ups, don't worry Pech.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I'm not saying anyone needs to prepare a write up, it's just that I have a lot of feelings towards many matchups that I'd have to translate to words.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I've had experience against GW back when Lou (different one...never played anymore) played. I've just never had a problem. For the most part, the aerials do beat ours, but I've always baited and punished, as well as never approached. Like, the benefit is a fresh Fair or a Dair + Rest kills GW early as well...not like 50, but earlier than most characters.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Imo for the Jiggs panel it should be:

Mink
Soul Peach
Grim
Woody
Kaptain

However, of course add JMaster if hes willing (but apparently hes not).

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Seems like you're our prime candidate for the panelists for Jiggs MU chart!
Anyways, i honestly wouldn't think of any changes for her personally.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It's me Espy and pech. Imo grim uses too much theory craft and is too opinionated for the debates and his lack of high level exp limits him.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
lol espy

No Puff has more notable wins under their belt than I do, this lack of experience I have clearly isn't that crippling
other complaints are somewhat valid

As long as opinionated doesn't imply stubborness - I am assertive and confident in my opinions, but you won't find many people who have debated as much as I have on this forum and have been as willing to change their mind and freely admit it

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Went to a 102 man regional yesterday. Got 5th in teams going all puff with esam.
Lost to only allys team and reflexs team.
Knocked out two good teams.

Then got 25th, going mostly all puff.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Actually I was the one stock tanking. Most of our matches are on the stream and soon to be YouTube. I even got a few rests.

Rested pj the tl player 3x in our set.
Beat Drns zss with puff and forced him to go diddy.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
What about my Puff? In all seriousness, get in touch with Serynder his Puff is legit offline. He's beaten a decent Snake and basically solo's puff. That would be good to replace Espy imo or add on to the panel as next in line or something. Unless Espy is actually really good with Puff.

:phone:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Is it possible for puff to beat a decent snake?

If puff wins is the snake considered not decent?

just wondering.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Actually I was the one stock tanking. Most of our matches are on the stream and soon to be YouTube. I even got a few rests.

Rested pj the tl player 3x in our set.
Beat Drns zss with puff and forced him to go diddy.
Holding stocks doesn't mean you carry xD.

In all seriousness, I've been using Brawl Puff for 4 years going on 5 and I've had little or no say with the community about the character. I am going to change that.

just saying :)

Top Bottom