• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Do you have a videos of your Puff play?

Also,
MeLons
LeMons

I dunno...bored at work.

:phone:
I think I have one or two pre-Apex practice vids lurking around. Idk, most of the time my crew hates doing vids, even at tourneys. I'm just kinda glad I'm finally getting some practice in over this past week, a full summer with nobody kinda sucked :(. Now I can easily get back on the PA PR! :D

I have seen your vids though, your pretty proficient! This MM is gonna be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! :D

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Why aren't my vids in that archive?! Back in my 09/08 days when my puff was still awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Old school puffs ftw I still love yall (woody & puffster & mink)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
How old are you?

Cause you can't ***** until you're taking Post Production, Sound Recording II, Visual Media for Audio Professionals and you're working full time until 5am 2-3x a week. While having a lab for Sound II until 2am every Wednesday night.

SoulPech

Smash Master
How old are you?

Cause you can't ***** until you're taking Post Production, Sound Recording II, Visual Media for Audio Professionals and you're working full time until 5am 2-3x a week. While having a lab for Sound II until 2am every Wednesday night.
What about a Full time job, 2 side jobs that deal with contracts for programming (one is 35k 5 month agreement and 2nd one is 80k for 1 year agreement), and working for a Master's Degree in Business with IT Programming Track?

Top Bottom