• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I was depressed when I saw M2 was not in Brawl, if Jiggs is not I think I might commit suicide. Or homicide.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
My connection is crap, and no matter how good your connection may be, it'll probably still lag with me XD. Sometimes it just doesn't matter how good yours is if the other person doesn't have a good one either.

I'd laugh if Puff didn't make Smash 4, and probably end up using a random new character, crying myself to sleep every night wondering where it all went wrong.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
The only way I could see Jiggs not being in Smash 4 is if they take the Marvel vs Capcom 3 approach and make 2/3'ds of the cast new characters.

Thats the only way I'd see it happening tho.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Groose is pretty awesome, theres no dobut in that. But nobody can ever top Jigglypuff. Ever.

Groose is pretty awesome but there is none better than Jiggs
Ninja'd

I'm also begining to like Oshawott from Pokemon. He's the first Pokemon besides Jigglypuff that I actually really like.

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
Lugia still holds a place in my heart as one of the best pokemon.

Dat theme song of his from the movie.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Practiced Brawl by myself for the first time in like a year and used Jiggs for a bit. It was very fun.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Let us agree on disagreeing then. After all, we can't really argue on opinions now can we?

At least we can still agree that Jigglypuff is better than all of these other suggestions still.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Exegg hating on the Bossawott XD. He'll come around eventually...
Awww yeah.

Also look at this , Jigglypuff's so badass she gets on the cover with all of the other legendaries, when the main pokemon Eevee, isn't even on it.

I've also been talking with my friend who has the Japanese version of this game and he says that Jigglypuff is broken cause it uses Double Slap and does a lot more damage than alot of the other pokemon in the game.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
^ THIS

Well puffster if you're willing to give clefairy/meowth a chance I'm willing to give oshawott a chance.... Deal?!

Even though I hate all 5th gen except Durant and Sawsbuck. (lol)

And disqo stfu u lil halfblack (lol@theirony)

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
^ THIS

Well puffster if you're willing to give clefairy/meowth a chance I'm willing to give oshawott a chance.... Deal?!

Even though I hate all 5th gen except Durant and Sawsbuck. (lol)

And disqo stfu u lil halfblack (lol@theirony)
You.....prostitute.......

Exegguter

Smash Lord
When I was little I used to put bandages on my sister's baby dolls to take care of them

Now....

I'm all grown up.....

^_\

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
I watched the video-.-. This is why i jump off the edge before platform traversing and ehhh..i'm not getting into this. I thought everyone knew this by now.

Top Bottom