• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Miss me yet?

No?

Aww...

*Doesn't log in for another 11 months

I am well aware no one has a reason to miss me.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Z'zgashi where are you getting all these cool sbk avis from?!?!?! Is there a Shinobin/Linda one too? Please do tell.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Im terrible at typing >.>
I make so many mistakes and blame it on the fact Im using my ipod :o

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
You were gonna say apple right?
I like apple, I have a pc but I don't mind there products minus the price :/

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Dear Jigglymaster,

Your wish has come true.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/04/pokemon_conquest_heading_to_ds_in_june

Nintendo of America has revealed Pokémon Conquest is coming to the continent on 18th June.
The translated version of Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition will arrive on Nintendo DS this summer, bringing a different form of strategy to the table.

Pokémon Conquest for Nintendo DS Set to Launch on June 18

Experience the Acclaimed Pokémon Series in an Entirely New Way in this Hand-Held Adventure

REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- A creative new entry in the Pokémon family of video games delivers a new way for fans to enjoy this legendary series on the Nintendo DS family of systems. Pokémon Conquest, set to launch on June 18, offers a fun new way to play Pokémon in a unique world called Ransei that is filled with adventure. Developed by TECMO KOEI GAMES Co., Ltd., the 2D game can also be played on the Nintendo 3DS system.

In Pokémon Conquest, players take on the role of a young Warlord who is linked with a Pokémon.
Together, they must set out to recruit Warrior allies to strengthen their growing kingdom. Along their journey, players will encounter a variety of Pokémon, as well as Warriors and Warlords inspired by the Japanese feudal era. The game contains nearly 200 Pokémon, including many from the recent Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games, which have sold more than 4 million copies combined in the United States.

As the battlefield unfolds in Pokémon Conquest, players must choose the correct Pokémon type to inflict maximum damage on their opponents. In the turn-based skirmishes, players choose different tactics for intense six-on-six battles, and battle conditions can change on every turn, keeping players on their toes in anticipation of what will happen next.

“Pokémon fans are always interested in playing in new environments and experiencing new adventures,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. “Pokémon Conquest gives them an entirely new way to enjoy this beloved series, with exciting new settings, fierce battles and nearly 200 Pokémon to team up with.”

Kaptain

Smash Ace
You were gonna say apple right?
I like apple, I have a pc but I don't mind there products minus the price :/
You are correct. I ment apple. Also apple does make good products. The apple OS, however, is NOT one of them. I mean, why do I want to run a third party program just to play a game...

T-block

B2B TST
lol

macOS isn't bad... it's actually pretty solid. not really their fault that most of the population uses windows, so developers tend to target windows as well.

i used to be an apple hater, but i got a macbook a couple years ago just to gain some familiarity with it (i'm in computer engineering, so experience with different platforms is kinda valuable =x) and i've come to see it's not that bad.

i'm not an apple fanboy or anything now... but i've changed from an apple hater to a guy who just hates the cult following apple has received.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I started interacting here in 2005, but didn't get an account until 2006...
...So I was 14-15 when I started browsing around. :applejack:

Top Bottom