• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I think the reason Disqo is so good at aerial rests is because he doesn't use puff at a huge level, so there's no fear of missing and looking bad with his 5th best character.
But when you main puff it's scary and you don't wanna mess up...

I miss aerial rests a lot because I get scared of messing up and looking bad with my main. Sometimes I miss a drill>rest, and that's torture:(

I need to get better with rests hitbox I guess.

Also regarding Lucario, how gay is it? That's one of Yoshis worst MU's(Lucario, Falco and MK) and I'm trying to decide to use puff or not.
I will def use puff against Falco, cause at least I can dodge lasers.

:phone:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I think the reason Disqo is so good at aerial rests is because he doesn't use puff at a huge level, so there's no fear of missing and looking bad with his 5th best character.
But when you main puff it's scary and you don't wanna mess up...

I miss aerial rests a lot because I get scared of messing up and looking bad with my main. Sometimes I miss a drill>rest, and that's torture:(

I need to get better with rests hitbox I guess.

Also regarding Lucario, how gay is it? That's one of Yoshis worst MU's(Lucario, Falco and MK) and I'm trying to decide to use puff or not.
I will def use puff against Falco, cause at least I can dodge lasers.

What? You don't understand, I go for aerial rests for the style points. I'm just as wary of missing them as you are, but I've practiced hitting aerial ones as much as you've probably practiced doing drill to rest.
And trust me, at batous monthly, I was completely prepared to go puff vs dojos ICs if I got him in bracket, just because he already has a handle on diddy.

And lucario vs puff is MAAADDDD DUMMMMB.
Next time I see you, you can play mine and see how fun it is.
I don't even go for legit kills if I'm puff.
Gimp or time that ninja out. Cuz you ain't killin em before he kills you, and lucari-hoe has no problem rolling away AAALLLLLLL game long for your approach.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Yoshi has no meta game vs. Lucario.

It's like get wrecked and hope an egg hits him.

I can't practice aerial rests cause I get afraid. I need to balls up and miss so I can start hitting :(
I'm not trashing your puff by the way.
You're good, but I want to see you get more MU exp and get good!

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Yoshi has no meta game vs. Lucario.

It's like get wrecked and hope an egg hits him.

I can't practice aerial rests cause I get afraid. I need to balls up and miss so I can start hitting :(
I'm not trashing your puff by the way.
You're good, but I want to see you get more MU exp and get good!

I've only missed aerial rests like 3 times. So it's just about learning what to look at and reacting quickly

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Mr g&w, I have given up trying to read you text color. I read alot on phone, and cannot make it out. Have a good day.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Z is from Vegas not Cali, its just Vegas and Cali are like, 5 hours apart so he goes down there a lot.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hell yes it is, that game is the best.
I agree, except for the rubberbanding AI. Not only do they use it to catch up to you, but if they get too far ahead, you'll never be able to catch up to them again.

Thats why I always use my secret technique I call "Double Pan Time", where I sit in last place barley with a pan, keep up with all the other riders, and then use it near the end of the race when I come across a blue box, so I use the pan and then get a second set of pans. That item is even more OP than the blue shell lmao.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
This years april fools isn't very fun. nothings happening here and on Youtube all they did was a stupid video. Last year they had that cool 1911 effect and I made a video for it.

Top Bottom